Update on myself! 🌷

Hello everyone! I just wanted to give a little update and say that im still around! haha
I know I haven’t been posting or commenting the past couple of months. I have been super busy and focusing on school. And this semester is going so much better for me. Thank you all for the good vibes. I really appreciate the support from you all! I just finished up midterms and im happy with my grades so far! I can relax for a bit now because starting Friday through the 22nd im on SPRING BREAK! WOO! Then ill be back to the grind to finish off this semester. :v: :woman_mage:

2 Likes

Awesome!! You go girl!! We are rooting for you!!

1 Like

:clap: :clap: That’s great news!! I’m glad you are back and doing well!

Did you use any sigils, spells or charms during your midterms? :sparkles:

2 Likes

No worries! School is important and deserves your focus. I’m glad you said it’s going better for you this semester :heart: What have you done differently?

2 Likes

@MeganB Well I’ve tried to be more positive on my overall thinking. Ive always been the kind of person to think the worst. Going to counseling, talking about things with my really close friends who can relate to me in a lot of ways. Craft wise I would chant at times, and cary specific crystals with properties like focusing, thinking, school work, positive attitude, studying.

1 Like

@Francisco Craft wise I would chant at times, and cary specific crystals with properties like focusing, thinking, school work, positive attitude, studying.

2 Likes