Urgent Brainstorm Request

:warning: Mod Edit: Please be aware that this post talks about death.

Hi everyone!
A dear witchy friend of mine is in a wicked tight spot- and I am trying to think how to help her.

Her elderly parents were scammed, their accounts drained and then frozen; as a result, her dad likely had a heart attack and her mom found her dad dead in their home a few days ago. My friend is doing what she can to help, but they cant even bury their dad right now because of the financial situation.

She asked of course for some good energy to go out in to the universe, her own energy is in a shambles, as you might imagine. She asked if I would cast a money spell for her to maybe help find a long lost account somewhere, anything would help.

I have never cast a spell for anyone else, and as her friend, I want to help and make sure that the spell doesnt have any unwanted effects. Any thoughts, ideas, input, please send them my way!!

Thank you everyone :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Firstly I’m so sorry, this is awful. I don’t know where you are in the world, but here in the UK there are police and bank scam hotlines that can help, there is also government assistance financially. Maybe worth looking at what’s available to you where you are. Second, I’m going to pray for you all, and send energy over to you, if that’s ok. I don’t do money spells, but someone here will know one and you’ll get an answer soon. This is awful. Sending love and hugs too. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Could I have their names so I can be specific in my prayers if that’s ok. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so so much! My friend will most definitely appreciate the love. I know the authorities are involved, but the accounts are essentially frozen at the moment.
I have a call out to another friend who works in finance, she is looking in to some options and ideas, but goodness I just wish I could make this better for her.

8 Likes

Sherene LaMontage is my friend- I’m not sure of her Mom’s name. I will ask her :heart:

8 Likes

@rebecca28 Thankyou. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Hi @rebecca28,

I’m so sorry to hear about your friend’s loss- it sounds like a terrible situation. She is lucky to have you at her side for support :heart:

Would you like her request to be added to the Energy Exchange Circle? It’s a place where the Coven gathers to send positive energy to those in need. I (or another Mod) will be happy to add the request to the list if you’d like :handshake:

While I personally believe that a spell will always be most powerful when cast by the one closest to the situation, I can completely understand that she has a lot going on right now and might not be ready or in a good mindspace to want to cast. She is very lucky to have you!

In terms of money spells, there is a collection on the site. I’ll add a link here so you can browse through some options:

In general, Thursday is believed to be the best day of the week to cast money spells, although Sunday (associated with success and victory) is another good option- although these are just added “boosts” to your spellwork, and not required. You can cast the spell any day you wish!

There’s an extra special full moon this week too- it’s the Full Super Blue Moon on Wednesday night. If you’d like to combine the power of a full moon (again, not required but a powerful boost to any spellwork you are working!)- that would be a nice time to cast! There’s actually a full moon money spell you might use:

Wishing you and your friend all the best, Rebecca- blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Hi Bri!

Brilliant suggestions, I will look through all of these!

She could use all the help she can get. If you wouldnt mind, yes please add her to the Energy Circle.

I really appreciate you! Thank you so so much!

8 Likes

Jeanne Sofsky is Sherene’s Mom. Thank you again :heartbeat:

8 Likes

Of course! The request has been added to the Circle- may the positive energy and well-wishes of the Coven quickly reach your friend in her time of need :pray: :heart: :candle:

I’m happy if I could help! :blush:

Wishing you and your friend all the best, Rebecca- happy casting and blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you so very much!!

8 Likes

You’re welcome, Rebecca! :hugs: :heart:

8 Likes

That’s terrible! I can’t say much more to help, I think Bry has that covered, but maybe you could start a Gofundme account? That might help. Such an awful situation, your friend and her family will be in my prayers.

7 Likes

I believe someone has, trying to get those details. I had the same thought though! Great minds :relieved: thank you!!

6 Likes

I just have to share this tidbit…because of all people, you’ll get it. I feel like a punchline to a bad joke :joy:

So the funeral tomorrow is in an old Catholic church…

So the girl raised heretic/now witch- pagan walks in to the Church…

6 Likes

Oh i am so sorry to hear that your friend has gone through such hard times. It seems that you are a really great friend for accepting her request. I generally use the Spells8 money spell or improvise with a green (cleansed/sage) candle with a pinch of cinnamon. It is all about intention so as long as you put your all into it focusing on sending positive energy her way, one way or another it will reach her. In saying that i have done money spells in tight situations and although i do not always see the results straight away and on occasion at all, it gives me inspiration to make important decisions on improving my financial situation such as budgeting etc. I understand this is nothing compared to your friends situation, and i can imagine the pain she is going through on top if all the financial issues, so i am sending love and light her way. I really hope your intentions find their way to her and her mother and that they are soon in a better place :people_hugging: :heart:

6 Likes

You’re welcome!

4 Likes

This is how I feel every time I have to go into a church- luckily it’s not too often, but I always feel really really out of place :sweat_smile:

Keeping you and the family in my thoughts as you mourn the loss and honor his memory :pray: :candle:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I appreciate your thoughts and insights! I actually jazzed up a green candle with some cinnamon for just this occasion! Great minds :heart:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria
Thankfully my friend completely understands- she calls herself a “recovered Catholic” now a witch. She is sneaking me in quick and making sure the old ladies dont try to hold me prisoner :rofl:

4 Likes