Using a Ouija Board Safely

Bwhahahahahaha :joy:

6 Likes

Thankyou for sharing your experience. Makes me want to try my board so bad lol :laughing:

Maybe I’ll try to take to Satan or Lucifer with it first?

7 Likes

Make it easier. Flip a coin over who goes first. :laughing:

7 Likes

Hehehe :rofl: I’m down. Probably do it Monday when I have time and am alone . Try to remind me Monday lol :laughing:

6 Likes

Sure thing. :wink: But my Monday is your Sunday, so you’re gonna get an early reminder. :laughing:

7 Likes

True. Either way better chance of me not forgetting lmao

7 Likes

@Devenne Satan or Lucifer :thinking:. It’s a ouija thingy, so I’d ask both, Satan can kick out any nasties and Mr Lucifer can cuddle you back to calmness. That’s just my mad brain thinking. :grin::green_heart:

9 Likes

You figured out who should go first. Go, @tracyS! Satan and then Lucifer.

Oh yeah, it’s Monday here. Here’s your reminder, @Devenne. Catch it while it’s hawt. :fire:

8 Likes

Do you think I could ask them what you said then try to talk to Satan through the board? Idk who else I’d try to talk to lol.

:joy: Thanks :blush:. It’s Sunday here so hope I remember tomorrow after class and when he is gone for work​:laughing: memory is horrible

6 Likes

@Devenne Yes absolutely. Talk freely, I’m always asking Loki if things are working (he thinks I’m a right ditz :rofl: ). I’ve only ever chatted to Loki. I think once my own Ouija is ready I may talk to demons, but not any spirits or ancestors. Probably didn’t help that I just watched Lore on prime, the episode on spiritualism :flushed::rofl:. Personally I like to try new things with ones I trust to take care of me :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

That’s a good idea. As I often wonder tho if TV has made the view on ouija more terrifying than it actually may be? Idk just wondered. I’ll definitely try this tomorrow and let you know what I get. I also want to try a try the triangle circle formation at some point soon :face_with_peeking_eye: yeah I’ll def ask them to protect me through my experience as I def trust them. Thanks for the pointers babe

Now I have to check out this lore?

Ps this coffee drink u got me on is so divine. Even has a foam like what???

7 Likes

I know right. I get through boxes :rofl:

It’s awesome.

7 Likes

Ok it’s on prime I have that so hope I’ll have time tonight I’ll check it out.

That coffee was like made by gods lol

7 Likes

@Devenne I have to fight Loki for it :rofl:

7 Likes

Lol I gave Satan and Lucifer some too. Also I don’t blame Loki lol he knows what’s up :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Hey I remember the thing about the figure 8 is a no no but to say goodbye you go over goodbye twice?

7 Likes

@Devenne I’m going to get my grim out. Give me a minute :green_heart:

7 Likes

@Devenne Here’s photos from my grim. Can you read my scrawl?
I know it says Never do the Ouija alone. I’m not sure about this as I used my spirit planchette that I made (the pencil one), alone. I protected myself and invoked Loki, I was ok. Both my notes say it’s not totally safe using it alone. Don’t know. Some Luciferians have used it to contact demons alone (on that The Order of the dark arts website) but I don’t know for certain. Just saying. Once mine is made, I may try it alone, but I might do it outside the house. :person_shrugging:

Regarding the figure 8. My grim notes say: Never move the planchette in a figure 8 because the evil spirits can come through. It’s like a portal that way. If you feel it’s starting to move in a figure 8, close the session immediately, 3 times and cleanse!
Also, once you’ve used it, Never keep the planchette on the board while not in use. Keep it separate. Cleanse the board, planchette and your area before and after use.
Never remove your fingers from the planchette.
You must close the board 3 times after each use
Hopefully my notes are readable :green_heart:

Protect yourself, have a circle. I don’t use circles for anything, but I would with a Ouija.

I’m off to Dreamland now. Please be careful :heartpulse: If it feels off, it is off. Shut it down. Trust your gut. :green_heart:

The following is from S Connolly’s Spirit Keeping and Vessels book. I’ve screenshot it and put it here as a just in case something nasty attaches to the board. :heartpulse:

9 Likes

Thankyou I appreciate it. What’s number 6?

Also sweet dreams lovely :rose:

8 Likes

@Devenne no 6 Pg 1. You must close the board 3 times after each session.
So you say goodbye, move planchette on to goodbye, 3 times.

:heartpulse:

8 Likes