Using a Ouija Board Safely

:warning: Mod Note: This topic is a continuing discussion from Wait…what?, split for clarity.

Hmm… :thinking: I can’t remember the explanation :joy: but I think using a pendulum with a pendulum board or chart isn’t a bad idea at all. I think it works a bit in the same way a spirit board does but with a more positive connotation. In theory, they both actually work in the same way - it’s all down to what one believes about how they work.

This is how I believe a poltergeist works. It’s not an entity that was physical at any point in time. It’s an energetic creation that feeds off the chaotic, stressful, or difficult energies already present. If it builds up too much, it manifests in physical haunting-like symptoms.

13 Likes

Thankyou @MeganB . I recently started combining Ouija and pendulum, I have a Ouija trinket dish (the board design) and use my pendulum instead of a planchette. I don’t know why I think it’s safer than the full board :person_shrugging:, I think that’s like you said

I’m now making an old school “Ouija” which is a planchette on wheels with a pencil attached. Again I don’t know why I feel this is safer, but I do. Maybe too much horror movie portrayals of ouijas has given me a mental block to them. At the end of the day, it’s all spirit communication really, so @Nixi I think what I’m saying is, if you do a circle of protection, and feel strong in yourself that the pendulum is safe (cleanse it first), then it will be, if that makes sense lovely :sparkling_heart: You can even make your own letter board, my first letter board was a piece of paper I’d written the alphabet on, I didnt even mentally link it to a ouija board, so it felt safe, cuz I made it. :grin:

10 Likes

Hearing all this ouija stuff makes me want to try my board :rofl:

9 Likes

I found these links. It may help you decide what way you want to chat to your entity.
Elijah Bond: Father of the Ouija Board :ghost:
Seances/ouija board question?

Found your explanation @MeganB :partying_face:
Here’s a picture of my pendulum/Ouija it works great.

Hope this helps

10 Likes

Only thing is I’d be a lone ranger

9 Likes

@Devenne I’ve been told you need two people or more to do a ouija, but that could be just superstition, I’m sure there’s lots of lone rangers out there. :grin:

9 Likes

Ahh look at you - perfect! :clap: You found it!

8 Likes

@MeganB I’ve read soooo many posts on pendulums I’ve gone cross eyed, but found it at last. :rofl: Hope it takes away your fear @Nixi :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I can’t use a pendulum I have a few none of them do anything for me I’ve cleansed them and everything. But once in a while I look over and it moves on its own. But if I ask it’s still wtf lol :rofl::rofl::rofl: and I’ve tried being the pendulum to no avail

10 Likes

Ok, if you want to use an old school Ouija which combines automatic writing with a planchette, I’ve just made mine. Need to cleanse. @Nixi I do find incorporating some form of letters whether it be using a pendulum board, writing your own etc does make it easier to chat to spirit cuz they can tell you easily what they mean. :grin:
Here it is. It’s easy to make. Buy some planchettes, toy wheels, blutack and a pencil, cleanse and get chatting. I chose snakes as they link to Loki, so there’s my safety. :sparkling_heart:

The vibe I’m getting off these is so strong, tingly all over, maybe because I made it, I don’t know, but it feels safe. :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

There so beautiful :heart::heart_eyes: I want to make some now

8 Likes

Collecting dust lmao. Like I said it moves by it self a lil but that’s it. Don’t matter which pendulum.

Here’s my baby unused.

@tracyS I love them so creative :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

@john1 It cost me a tenner (£10), cheap and cheerful as they say here. Has a lovely feel. Looking forward to using but gotta cleanse it. Chaos makes me jump straight in sometimes, so am learning to do proper protection first. :rofl:

10 Likes

You remind me I was writing out a ritual last night and it was teaming with energy I’ll post it later prolly in Lucifer Experience :fire:. I could feel it under my fingers

9 Likes

@Devenne I love your pendulum holder, that’s fabulous as you get complete spirit communication, your energy won’t affect it. :sparkling_heart:
You have a pink kitty cat Ouija, omg, that is sooo pretty :green_heart:

9 Likes

I got the pendulum holder on temu for five to seven dollars. If only it answered me lol :laughing:

Not a cheap board lol. From Mexico and hand made. When I saw it I had to have it. Thankyou :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Well I used my automatic writing spirit board. I thought I’d be safe and just chat with Loki, I know him and how he feels. The board had a whopper cleanse, smoke, moon, sun, then sat on my altar. Talk about paranoid :rofl:. I set up on a piece of paper a very basic layout, circled myself, then off Loki and I went.
It was slow starting, my pendulum whether it be the wooden one or myself is faster, but maybe this is cuz it’s my first time. I may put a pen in next time as pencil is faint so had to go over it, to photo it.
First question. Is this working, left yes right no. I found that I had to uncross my legs, same as pendulum as crossing effects energy flow, then it didn’t like my whole hand on the planchette, and I remembered (or Loki jogged my memory), that your supposed to place only 2 fingers on it. Once I corrected this I felt a surge of energy go through my chest into my right arm and into my wrist and fingers. It made me nervous, I won’t lie, and my heart started racing, but it was ok. :grin:. Then the planchette moved to the left for yes. What’s weird is that when you feel the movement (I kept my eyes closed so I wouldn’t influence the writing) it feels like you’re making huge movements, but when you look at the paper, the movements are actually tiny. The planchette felt very heavy to move, yet in reality it’s as light as a feather, and normally my arm would ache if I was holding it gently on the planchette, but no ache at all (though my whole upper body feels like I’ve been pumping weights now, odd as I’ve only been moving a little piece of wood and pencil across a piece of paper :thinking::rofl:).
So it works. Hail Loki. I then asked him to show me it’s him. So he took my hand and made me add to the beginning of the yes line his name, upside down, in rune. I didn’t finish his name hence the unfinished :kaunan: as the energy got intense and I freaked out a bit and took my hand off the planchette. :person_facepalming:

Once I’d calmed down, I then said let’s end the session to Loki, and he moved the planchette towards bye and drew me a little snake. :green_heart: Again it felt like huge movements but when you look at the paper, they’re small.

I’ll definitely do this again, probably with beastie while I learn this new skill.

I’m putting this here, as it was a good experience, but I think the pendulum was quicker and easier to connect with. Maybe as I progress, it may get better, but I can see why the Ouija board was made. :green_heart: To add, now a headache has just come on, so the energy is intense lol, time for a tea and paracetamol me thinks :person_facepalming::rofl:

So @Nixi what I’m saying is, I think you’ll have alot more success with your pendulum, and writing out the letters on paper. :green_heart:

14 Likes

That looks amazing I might do something like this sometime

8 Likes

OMG. Tapping next to the bed! That would FUH-REAK ME OUT! That has only happened to me during one season of life…when I lived in an apartment during college. Turns out, there were squirrels living in the walls which got there by jumping on the roof and climbing down into the wall space! Right behind my head board. OMGosh. The worst is when you don’t know what it could be!

10 Likes

@Nixi You okay? :green_heart:

7 Likes