Using a Ouija Board Safely

@Devenne Oh I’m so happy. Make sure you keep board and planchette separate now it’s activated. That’s fantastic :green_heart: Maybe keep a journal with your experiences

7 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:. I will I’ll grab my journal now I’m bad about that lol. Journaling consistently. Your message made me smile. Definitely separate :rose: :heart:

7 Likes

Ps getting the pressure of my two fingers on board took a lil adjusting. Also want to mention I accidentally took my fingers off not intentionally just as it was sliding and everything still went well. Just returned them quickly as I almost questioned if they even came off at all. It was that slight

Also want to mention the candle that melted down was brand new and I wasn’t sitting there long

8 Likes

Interesting the planchette was still sliding sans fingers :flushed::grin:. Shows you connected, I’d add that to me journal woohoo :partying_face:

7 Likes

Yes! I figured I’d mention it as to encourage others. We heard all these scary things. But from that pamphlet and everything else I’ve heard. I’d say it has to do with your energy your intentions. For sure seems that the board was hyped up for Hollywood. I’m feeling good about it. I’ll go ahead n add it real quick

7 Likes

I appreciate that. :black_heart: You’re so busy but you still make time for your practice and even share your wonderful experiences with us. :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thankyou. It’s worth it. I enjoy y’all’s company. No one in my life that shared my interests except y’all. Y’all are lovely and I’m honored to share with you :revolving_hearts: :kiss:

7 Likes

@Devenne This is lovely. That book is really good for that :heartpulse:

7 Likes

It’s funny how they even went from the center of board to yes about accepting a coffee lol. Rather quickly :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

It was a perfect short read for using ouija :100: thanks for sharing it with me. Also it was free

7 Likes

Demons love Nescafé :rofl:. Be wary of chocolate and cake, once you spoil them, they’ll raid your cupboards :partying_face:

8 Likes

I checked this website out. Very cool!

7 Likes

@MeganB Just pondering, could we add to the title Using a Ouija board Safely, as I know the word Ouija comes with alot of fear. :person_shrugging: What do you think?

6 Likes

@Sivonnah It has a beautiful Ouija board, but it’s sooo expensive with shipping aswell :sob:. All the exquisite boards are sold outside England. I’m still hunting here though just incase a shop pops up. That’s why I’m making my own :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

Yup - we can do that right now! :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

@MeganB Thankyou :heartpulse:

6 Likes

You’re welcome :heart:

6 Likes

You’re a genius. I now know what to do with the overabundance of chocolate we get gifted. No more forcing myself to eat the stuff. It’s time for a…

Demon buffet! :sparkles:

8 Likes

They’ll love you. :grin: I was thinking on the demons the other day. How when I first joined Spells8, they were silent in the background, and now they’re more readily welcome and not so feared. Same with Loki. And now the Ouija too. Sometimes I feel that this coven was picked by the divine to dispell all the negative press about demons, Ouija, witchcraft in general, that has been put on us for so many years, by the church and mainstream media. Compared to other covens I’ve experienced this one is so open minded and loving. It’s a modern day miracle :green_heart: :person_shrugging:

Just me, I go through phases when I ponder why things happen. Funny. :grin: In 100 years from now, there may be demon/pagan temples again, and seances are part of therapy. Who knows? :green_heart:

8 Likes

Oh, how fun it is to imagine those with a futuristic design style!

8 Likes