UTI tea blend

UTI tea blend (can also be used as a bath sachet)

Golden rod
Juniper berries
Dandelion root
Rose Hips

Steep for 10-15 min. No more than 2 cups per day.

ENJOY

12 Likes

I didn’t know dandelion root could help with UTIs- that is awesome to know! :grinning: I usually take cranberry juice, but cranberry juice can be hard to find in some parts of the world. Meanwhile, trusty dandelion is just about everywhere.

I’ve never worked with golden rod before- I’ll have to keep an eye out for it at herbal stores!

Thank you so much for this recipe, @Mistress_Of_Herbs! :green_heart: :blush:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria oh yes dandelion helps with liver and kidney functions, an antioxidant, and aids in reducing inflammation. And its in everyone’s yard. Lol

As for goldenrod, it helps reduce inflammation, relief for muscle spasms, and fight infection. ive only been able to find it at mountain rose. But i dont have any herbal stores around where i live.

7 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs Dandelion really is amazing- everytime I hear about a new way to use it I’m impressed all over again. It’s such a great healing herb, and it really is everywhere! So hardy and strong :muscle: :sparkles:

Thanks for the info on golden rod- muscle spasms, hmm? Wonder if this is another one that could go on my menstrual cramp treatment list? I’ll have to dig into it more :grin: :+1:

Thanks again- much love and blessed be! :heart:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria yes it can help with menstrual cramps. It also helps with all over muscle spasms.

5 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

4 Likes