Very new baby witch saying hello!

Greetings! I’m Althea, a very new baby witch. I’ve always felt a pull towards the craft but very recently started practicing. I need all the help in the world and look forward to working with you all :sparkles::heartbeat:

10 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @AltheaSevens

I am so glad you found us! There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions, just ask Q&A :thinking:

Have you found the Lessons? That’s a good place to start.

I am Marsha, an eclectic, solitary witch from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you and I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hi @AltheaSevens! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Check out the post made yesterday called Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week. It has all the activities we’re doing so you can jump in and have some fun with us! The best way to learn is by doing.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @AltheaSevens,

Welcome to both the forum and the beginning of your exciting magickal journey- congrats to you for jumping in and heeding the call of your magick! :sparkles::mage:

Marsha and Amethyst have already shared some helpful links- please feel free to explore around both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. There sure is a lot of content and learning material to enjoy! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out- your friendly coven is always happy to help :infinite_roots: :heart:

Make yourself at home here!

Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

@AltheaSevens welcome home. Congrats on starting your journey and im so glad u found us. U will love it here

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.