Very new newbie!

Hello all! I live in Rock Island, Illinois and I’m a late bloomer with the spiritual side of life. I have spent most of my life without one ounce of any kind of intuition. A few months ago I found myself doing things I wouldn’t normally do, but found a few days down the road that it was beneficial that I did. Somehow, my intuition has shown up and I became interested in tarot. As it often does, one thing led to another and the more I learned about the craft the more “at home” I felt. It just feels like this was something I was always meant to do. So, here I am, taking the lessons on this wonderful app and working on getting the tools I need. In fact, after this I’m heading over to the shop section to see what you awesome members have to offer!

15 Likes

How cool that you have discovered your intuitiion and Tarot! I can’t wait to hear what you are discovering these days :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Merry Meet @mary74! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, I have family in Albion (sp?) they love it there. I’m glad that you have gravitated towards us & have found the courses! There is a lot to learn so if you have any questions, feel free to pop over here & ask. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can! Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your unique path!

We do have a tarot course & the lovely @Amethyst has put together poems for each card, I believe she’s just about finished with the deck. She posts the new ones on Sundays. You can find them all in this post :flower_playing_cards: Tarot Poems by The Gifted and Talented Kasie

I look forward to chatting with you!

7 Likes

Welcome Mary! I’m Christine from Tennessee. I’m a newbie as well but have learned a lot here. And my beginning was almost just like yours. I was just led here one day :smile:

7 Likes

Merry meet @mary74 :blush:

It is so true that it starts with one little thing that leads to the next, and the next, and then before you know it- you’re immersed in the wonderful world of witchcraft and magick! :sparkling_heart: :woman_mage: I’m glad you connected with your intuition and that you found your way here, Mary- it is a real pleasure to meet you! :grinning:

Enjoy your witchy shopping! There are indeed some very talented members here with goods for sale, I hope you can find what your are looking for (and perhaps some fun extra things as well!) :shopping: :sparkles::blush:

Make yourself at home here and know that you are warmly welcome to join in all the current activities. The happenings of the week are all shared in the weekly Merry Meet Monday post- if you haven’t already found it, here is the MMM news post for this week! :newspaper:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Mary! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi Mary😁. Nice to see another late bloomer. I just came onto this path a couple of months ago.

6 Likes

Hi @mary74! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so nice to have you here and you found us through the app? That’s great! @Francisco worked hard on that. I hope you enjoy the Courses! If you need any help or have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

Aww, you’re making me blush, @Susurrus! Thank you for sharing that link. Yep, I’m almost done with them. Just the Ten of Wands and the Court Cards left.

6 Likes

Welcome Mary! I’m a newbie too so you’re not alone :grinning:

6 Likes

Hi Mary,

I have a similar story as to how I came to my path. My mother found her way to paganism when I was a teen but I never thought anything of it. Fast forward to when I’m 39 and it just hit me out of no where. I started the same too: first with “gut instincts” being right, getting involved with tarot, reading a lot, and finding this great coven. I am now 41 and couldn’t be happier. Everyone here is amazing and I have learned so much about the craft and myself.

Welcome!

6 Likes

Hi @mary74 I am so glad you are here, it really is such a wonderful feeling when you can start living authentically. I am so glad you found your craft. I look forward to chatting with you. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Wow, thank you all so much for the very warm welcome!! This is such a wonderful group that I am so excited to be a part of. Again, thank you thank you thank you!!! :heart:

6 Likes

You’re welcome, my dear! We’re a friendly group around here!

4 Likes

Hi, and welcome, @mary74! This is such a wonderful place to learn about the craft. I’m glad you’re here! :smiley: :sparkles:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.