Viking Photoshoot

If you follow me on social media - You may have noticed I had some professional shots done - I was kindly asked again to help build a portfolio with Viking themed photos - It was SO much fun - here is just a few images from that session.

Legit movie posters! :smile:

I must say - I felt out of my comfort zone! However, if you ever expect to have growth in your life, you must leave that comfort zone – and that can apply to all aspects of your life, such as career, personal, and even with relationships.

Outside of your comfort zone is where the magick happens and that is proof with these images!

Photo Credit: https://www.rf603.com

14 Likes

Beautiful!!! You look stunning out of your comfort zone!

7 Likes

@SilverBear THOSE ARE BADASS

6 Likes

Amazing! :clap: You look so great!

6 Likes

Wow!!! So much fun!!

7 Likes

They are gorgeous! My brother had that ancestry dna test done and he said most of our blood is Viking. I need to check into that. I thought we were Cajun. Lol! Is that why I’m 5’10?

7 Likes

You’re gorgeous! Very dramatic! You did a great job and so did your photographer!

5 Likes

These are amazing, @Silverbear- gosh, you’re so cool! :star_struck: And you are rocking these styles- did they maybe let you bring some of the clothes home to keep? You’ll start a new fashion trend at this rate! :laughing: :+1: :heart:

Beautifully said! :clap::two_hearts:

6 Likes

The whole outfit was mine lol. So yup, I get to keep it haha.

6 Likes

Then I absolutely love your sense of fashion :grin: :+1: :heart:

Keep on rocking it! :star2:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.