Vintage Tarot Deck

Hey All,

My Tarot Deck from Etsy arrived and thought I would share, for anyone interested in having that vintage feel to a deck.

It’s custom printed on custom stock different to anything else out there and feels great.

e2de6b47-40b1-464f-a767-c224e959b6b8
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/979493975/tarot-deck-borderless-rider-waite

I watched a few reviews on YouTube for this deck before the purchase and couldn’t be happier!

Can’t wait to cleanse and put my own energies into this deck when all my work in my meditation chamber is complete.

Tem

16 Likes

Great find :+1: I can already imagine the look of that deck once you’ve worn it out a bit! :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Nice! i first wanted something ‘pretty’ aa i always do and brought a light oracle deck then decided i would get the Rider-Waite deck but just a standard one… Overall still love the oracle light ones however i use both on a daily basis…

11 Likes

Ooh, they’re gorgeous :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I have this deck and I love it!! I also have the Starseed deck by the same Rebecca Campbell. I love that just as much!! She is gifted at creating these decks!!!

6 Likes

They are so beautiful and love working with them. I was thinking about getting another kind since she has nice ones but i thought it was weird having to many so for now i decided just to stick to this one since i feel so connected with it and in the future when i feel the time is right which will be when the local shop opens i will without a doubt see one and be like yep that’s it and have to buy it.

6 Likes

Those. Are. GORGEOUS.

7 Likes

Wow. That’s so awesome! Better than the original! The colors are amazing!

8 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch ~ Oh, I love the Work Your Light deck!! I’ve been using that one for a couple of years now. It really is so easy to connect with! Glad you’re enjoying it too.

@christina4 ~ I have been wondering about the Starseed deck. I feel like I really vibe with Rebecca Campbell, too. I’m guessing you recommend it? Do you like it as much as Work Your Light?

6 Likes

Awesome cards @Temujin_Calidius and @TheMuslimWitch . I’m waiting to receive mines, is a bargain I saw on ebay. I saw others selling the second edition of this cards for $400.00 dollars, I found the first edition for $60.00 dollars. It’s out of print.

10 Likes

Yes! I love it just as much. :relaxed:

6 Likes

Whoa!! I would definitely get the $60 one in a heartbeat :heartbeat:

7 Likes

Nice those would be awesome to work with! :blush:

6 Likes

Ok, now this caught my attention. I love the vintage look :star_struck:. Thank you for sharing. I’ll check out Etsy.

9 Likes

@Temujin_Calidius ~ How have these been working out for you? I am definitely drawn to the deck, and that’s a reasonable price, too!

5 Likes

They’ve been working beautifully. There’s a few YouTube reviews on them from practitioners that have had them for quite a while as well if you take a look. If you can’t find them I’d be happy to search my history and see if I can find the video reviews.

Tem

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check them out! :grinning:

5 Likes