Voodoo spell

Hey , I was going through the courses and read somewhere about voodoo spells and voodoo doll spell. But I could not find any spell related to it. Wanted to ask if there is any lessons about it in a course or something related to it.

9 Likes

I am not 100 percent sure but you can search at the top “voodoo” and anything related will pop up. I know there are others here that will be able to guide you better but that might help in the meantime.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum :infinite_roots:.
I haven’t seen a voodoo doll spell but that would be a good one to have. I think there might be info on poppits but I don’t know that theres a spell for those either.
Someone will surely know more than me. :face_with_monocle:
Lots of luck :four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

Hi welcome to the forum! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I am an Eclectic Witch, but I have not practiced or learned much about Voodoo anythings I’m sorry to say. However, I did find some good information for you to review. I’m trying to think if maybe @Francisco or @MeganB or any other coven members have some guidance for you…

In the meantime, I found these articles regarding your question:

Voodoo and Hoodoo. Opinions/ knowledge?

Putzing around on etsy

What’s your guys opinion on Black/Dark Magick?

I hope those help you & the information in the replies is useful to you. :hugs:

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @parth :sparkles: So glad you have joined us and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.
:heart:
I read a little about Voodoo, sounds intriguing :magic_wand: I would like to learn more too.

7 Likes

The Voodoo Doll Spell book also Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook,
I have one doll I work with on regular bases and she protects my home. I would love to show a picture of her but I don’t think she would want me too……so depending on the reason for the doll respect it

7 Likes

Merry meet @parth,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your question! I personally don’t practice either Voodoo or Hoodoo- both are areas of magick that some consider to be closed practices (aka specific to certain cultures and traditions):

That being said, “poppets”, “Voodoo dolls” (despite the name), and other types of effigies are not exclusive to Voodoo.

The term Voodoo doll commonly describes an effigy into which pins are inserted.[1] Such practices are found in various forms in the magical traditions of many cultures around the world.[1] Although the use of the term Voodoo implies that the practice is linked to Haitian Vodou or Louisiana Voodoo, it is not prominent in either.[1]

From Wikipedia: Voodoo dolls

I can think of one Poppet Protection spell on Spells8 that may be of interest to you. You can find it here:

Protective-poppet-witch
Powerful Protection Poppet

I can see Siofra kindly shared some resources from those who practice/are studying Voodoo, and I agree with Rachel that searching the forum is another great way to find more about this area of magick!

Meanwhile, please feel free to make yourself at home here :heart: It’s a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you more!

Blessed be, Parth :sparkles:

9 Likes

I can’t think of any specific Voodoo courses on Spells8 but you’ve gotten a lot of helpful information here :blush: Welcome to the coven!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.