Wallpapers for All part 2

I realized I only made Wiccan-esque wallpapers and I sincerely apologize to the non-Wiccan witches here who may also desire new wallpapers.

Here are a few new ones I made. I hope they’re okay. I’m not a Satanic witch or ceremonial magician etc but if there’s anything wrong or offensive with the darker wallpaper please let me know. I’m always eager to learn and I never want to offend.

Mod Edit with Source Note : These beautiful collages have been created by the talented VioletFreya. The individual pictures are from Pinterest and are owned by their respective artists/photographers.

11 Likes

Another great download thank you there amazing

10 Likes

No apologies needed! :heart: It’s very kind of you to make these for everyone. They’re so pretty!

9 Likes

These are beautiful, @VioletFreya - thank you so much for thinking of the coven! :hugs: :heart:

9 Likes

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

10 Likes

These are also beautiful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My phone wallpapers are always my cats, so I’ll just have to admire them from here. :black_heart:

8 Likes

These are pretty. I like the Are you afraid of the dark. :grin: My wallpaper is always Loki, so he’s with me 24/7, probably how he messes with my phone tech, he channels through the wallpaper lol :rofl:. They’d make great pictures to go on a wall though :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

very beautiful! thank you! :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

7 Likes