Wallpapers for All

Just playing around. Feel free to save and use any you like :slightly_smiling_face:

Mod Edit with Source Note : These beautiful collages have been created by the talented VioletFreya. The individual pictures are from Pinterest and are owned by their respective artists/photographers.

15 Likes

Those are beautiful. :smile:

8 Likes

Thanks! I have ADHD so once I start something fun I tend to hyperfocus and next thing I know I look up and I’ve spent an hour browsing Pinterest and making collages lol @starborn

11 Likes

I completely understand. :face_with_peeking_eye: I have ASD and ADHD.

I found this very relatable, and that is why I sometimes call it my superpower and sometimes call it my kryptonite. :laughing:

12 Likes

Saved all thank you there beautiful :heart:

11 Likes

You’re so welcome :slightly_smiling_face: so glad you like them! @john1

10 Likes

Don’t stop now keep creating

9 Likes

That’s me :sob:

9 Likes

They’re gorgeous :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

I love them! :pink_heart:

10 Likes

Beautiful collages, @VioletFreya - I love all of them! You are very kind to share them with the coven. Thank you so much! :hugs: :heart:

10 Likes

These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

11 Likes

Looks gorgeous on my lock screen

11 Likes

Yay so glad you like it! :heart_eyes: @Nacurro

10 Likes

Also, charge your phone! :laughing: @Nacurro

11 Likes

@VioletFreya Hahahah I always do that when i go to bed. Got 98% now in the morning :joy::joy:

11 Likes

It’s better for ur products to completely let them die then recharge not that I always do it. With my phone but I do with my laptop

8 Likes

@ VioletFreya everything is very beautiful my dear!

9 Likes

This might’ve been true in the past, but it isn’t anymore. Don’t let it run below 20%, if you can help it. It puts the battery under strain.

6 Likes