Walmart Halloween treasure!

Walmart has started to roll out their Halloween decorations and I of course am starting to stock up.

I found this super cute sign that now has a permanent home on my front door.

I also found a tarantula skeleton (I know, not accurate) and climbing dead. Online they said they had zombie gnomes but I couldn’t find them in the store. I’ll have to look again when I have more time.

22 Likes

Ooh, girl you have got some good stuff!!! I love it!!!

7 Likes

Love, love, love, the sign! That’s perfect!

8 Likes

Oh my gosh I love that mirror! :heart_eyes: Great find :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

It’s just a sign. The “mirror” is the window that is on our RV door. But I do love it!!

5 Likes

I just bought a little witches hat on a hairband. It was black with black sequins on it, too cute. I couldn’t resist.
Rich said "What is that for? I replied. “Because I wanted it and if you keep crabbing I’m gonna turn you into a pimple on a donkey’s rump.”
He broke out laughing and I knew my job there was done. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Hahaha! I’d love to just hang out with you on a Friday night and joke around!! You’d be have me breaking ribs, laughing!! :rofl:

6 Likes

Give me Vanilla Vodka and I’ll make you an unbelievable apple pie. Of course I have to taste it before mixing it with the apples. (Taste it many, many times.)
Actually, I rarely drink, too many alcoholic’s in the family history. But I do like the rare chocolate martini, white Russian or a sip of vanilla vodka.
Oh, and I make a mean barbeque with beer.

5 Likes

@Amaris_Bane zombie gnomes you say? I must look into this! I love all things fairy/gnome related and this sounds like something that is screaming for a home in my fairy garden! :thinking::hushed:🧚🏼‍♀

5 Likes

@phoenix_dawn I have yet to find any in stock!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

4 Likes