Wanna be green witch

I found my next set of pots! One day I’m going to keep the plants alive!!… but probably not today! LOL

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I love them! I’ve always killed plants too. Couldn’t keep them alive to save my life. In the last couple months my plants have been thriving! Don’t know what I did differently, but I’m glad I’m finally doing it right! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

So I am drinking my coffee and you just reminded me that I should get up and go water the plants that I left on vacation! Poor plants! Let me go see if they made it!

They did! Whew! And now they are watered!

7 Likes

I got ton of different exotic plants seeds and major selection of seeds I buy them off while sale sites that offer seeds by the pound and high amount at a time over 5000 seeds for a dollar

6 Likes

that’s awesome. I just don’t do well with plants! I love them… but I am not in tune with caring for them. If you can grow wild in my yard and I don’t have to water you or prune you or anything like that, I will admire and appreciate you for all time. But if you are my plant responsibility… I’m sorry! I definitely need native plants. Native plants that are already established!

8 Likes