Wanted to say hiii! ☺️

After years of wondering why I always felt different and out of place, I finally found my place :black_heart: I am a sensitive, into divination, with a strong connection to the departed. Nature is the most important for me also. Hope everyone will be blessed for 2023. Nice to meet everyone :blush:

18 Likes

Nice to meet you! I’m so glad you found your way here. There’s a lot to explore in the forums and on the website, I come back and check in often! It’s loaded with inspiration. And the forums are wonderful and inviting. It’s like home here!

Welcome! :heart: :pentagram: :candle: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you ! :candle::magic_wand::crystal_ball::sparkles::first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

9 Likes

Hello and welcome

I joined spells8 in November and it has been one of the best things i have done in terms of my spiritual practice and development. Everyone is wonderful; caring, friendly and extemely helpful. Its a wonderful community for sharing thoughts and learning from each other.

Blessed be

11 Likes

Most welcome @E_lla! :hearts: Just like you I also wondered why I am considered an alien in a bunch of people! :sweat_smile: :innocent: And as always, I am myself a Nature Lover! :blush: may you too have a Very Blessed 2023 dear! Nice to have you here :hugs:

9 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @E_lla :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Sensitives unite! :clap: You’ll find that you’re in good company here. There are many of us who are sensitive (and even a few empaths hanging out!) or into divination.

I look forward to seeing you around!

9 Likes

Blessed be :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::bubbles::candle::magic_wand:

9 Likes

Very nice to meet you Ella!

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots

It’s nice to meet you, Ella, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There are a lot of empaths here, so you are in good company and will fit right in. Everyone is friendly and helpful here so if you have any questions just ask. We are here for you, Ella, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hi @E_lla! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It must be so difficult sometimes to be sensitive. I can’t imagine. Have you found the Courses yet? There are some really great meditations there that might help you.

If you have any questions, just ask. Someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Nice to meet you. Welcome to the site. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Welcome! It is so wonderful to finally feel like you’ve found your place! I hope you learn and grow and find an abundance of information and inspiration here! I know I have! I am exciting to ge tto know you!

9 Likes

Blessed Be - this is a really wonderful place ! :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::sparkles::crystal_ball::black_heart:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @E_lla, I’m Siofra_Strega, another moderator here at Spells8. I’m from Cape Cod & I suppose I’m more of an Irish :triskele: Celtic :triquetra leaning eclectic witch than anything :hugs: I am also a highly sensitive Empath, currently reconnecting with my intuition & separating what’s mine & not mine to carry & heal from on my own path. It has been well worth the work though, I feel a lot better than when I first started :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I practice several types of divination & also have an Ancestor altar that I keep up with each day. :smiling_face: They tend to let me know when they have something to tell me in one way or another. :laughing:

I started really reconnecting to the elements & nature last year, this is the hardest time for me due to the weather & how it affects my physical body. I’m not able to get outside as much. I do the best I can though & one of my favorite things is in the morning when I walk my pupper I stand in the street with him. On my left, the sun :sunrise: is cresting the skies. On the right, I can see the moon :full_moon: setting… I find myself in liminal spaces quite often & I connect with them just as much. Throughout the day I love :heartpulse: to sit on one of my porches & just watch the wildlife, and birds, and even listen to them chatter & the winds :wind_face: move through the trees. Nature & the elements play a much stronger role in my practice now than they did when I first started that’s for sure.

If you ever have any questions or anything to share with us, please feel free to do so. I’m so happy that it feels like you’ve found your home! :revolving_hearts: Whenever you see an open topic feel free to jump in or start your own. As it’s been said, everyone here is very friendly & helpful, so someone will be right along to get you pointed in the right direction. :hugs:

:infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Greetings!!! Hope you love it here - check out the forums. Chat again!

8 Likes

Merry meet @E_lla,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- I hope you don’t mind if I jump on the welcome wagon too! It is a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need any help- your new coven is a very friendly one! :infinite_roots:

Hope to take with you more soon- Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome, @E_lla! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. We have some things in common :slight_smile: I’m also very sensitive, with a strong tie to nature. I’ve always felt out of place, too - until I came here!

I look forward to getting to know more about you in the forums!

8 Likes

@E_lla Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.