We are just starting in our Wicca journey

Hello, We are JD & Dorothy Matthew. We are just beginning our journey in Wicca. We both have Daughters who are in the community. If anyone is in Big Spring, Texas we would appreciate any input on local resources.

12 Likes

@jeffrey4 welcome home. U will love it here. We have quite a few here from Texas. And all around the world.

7 Likes

Merry Meet. Welcome.

7 Likes

Hello @jeffrey4 JD & Dorothy and welcome! I am not Wiccan but am a practicing green pagan witch and there’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here, I believe there’s something for everyone! I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Hi JD and Dorothy! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We have a few folks from Texas but I’m not sure if any are from Big Spring. What’s it near?

Maybe the post Where in the World are the Witches will help you find someone.

Meanwhile, welcome to the group! We have lots of fun here so I’m glad you’ve joined. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and try to help you out. I look forward to getting to know y’all.

7 Likes

A warm welcome to both of you, JD and Dorothy!

I’m glad you are joining your daughters in their magickal interest. In addition to the main Spells8 site, there is a lot of content waiting to be explored here in the forum too.

You can use the Search Tool (and its advanced filters) to help you navigate around- the tool is a lifeline here! :mag:

Blessed Be

6 Likes

Welcome to the coven :purple_heart::butterfly:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @jeffrey4

I am Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. I’m so glad your path let you here, JD and Dorothy. You are very welcome here! I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.