Weekend relaxation and fun

It’s been a very busy month and this weekend I’ve had a lovely relaxing weekend with my husband and catching up with an old friend at The Great British Tattoo Show at Alexandra Palace in London.

Lovely sunny day and a fantastic time at the show. As well as the the artists there was entertainment, including a captivating Shibari demonstration, and stall selling all sorts including a crystal stall :heart_eyes:

I’ve wanted a crystal skull for ages and this dude caught my eye as soon as I saw him.

Now on my Persephone altar.

I also of course got a tattoo. I found an artist that I could have spent all day getting his designs but I settled on this one. I was drawn to the stag and chose the colours myself.

10 Likes

Nice tattoo! It ‘s the white stag?

7 Likes

Beautiful skull. Is it amethyst? It looks sorta like it. And your tattoo is AWESOME! That’s so pretty!

6 Likes

@IrisW
Cool tattoo
As for the skull…eek!
Wonderful! how big is it.
Blessings
Garnet

6 Likes

I dont know whether it was intended to be but certainly looks like a white stag. Deer are one of Persephone’s correspondence animals which I think is why I was drawn to it.

6 Likes

It’s green and purple and I think it’s fluorite but I’m not sure, forgot to ask!

5 Likes

Its just under 3 inches tall.

5 Likes

Beautiful tattoo, what a great artist :dizzy:

5 Likes

Beautiful crystal skull! It definitely looks like a fluorite to me. I love the tattoo, too!

5 Likes

Fluorite is good for mind magic, I think. With that and it is carved into a skull that should be very powerful!

5 Likes

The tattoo show sounds like a blast- and you’ve got some great mementos from the occasion, @IrisW ! :star_struck: The skull is lovely, and that tattoo- wow I love that design! Especially the watercolor style and the colors you picked. The sparkly stars make it look like a galaxy too- it’s really something special! :deer::milky_way:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.