Weekly Challenge: Catch-Up. Kitchen Witchery!

My entry for the Catch-Up Challenge is in the theme of Kitchen Witchery. I don’t have any images of the dish but here is my recipe:

Thanks for reading!

7 Likes

Oh I love EVERYTHING about this :heart_eyes:
I love your use of candles and crystals while cooking, the chant is gorgeous and the idea of putting peanut butter in butternut squash soup has blown my mind :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I’m so inspired! :heart: thank you for sharing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! P.s. A scoop of peanut butter in chili is also SOOOO good.

4 Likes

WHAT. I mean… I already put chocolate in my chilli. If I put peanut butter am I not risking turning it into a beany dessert :sweat_smile: don’t get me wrong, I’m totally gonna try it.

4 Likes

OH MAN! I’ll have to try that! Do you use the actual candy or cocoa powder like a molé?

4 Likes

Started off as a cocoa powder thing but I found using a cube or two of good quality dark chocolate works better. Engrave it with an intention first if you’re getting witchy about it :smirk:

The Magick in… Chocolate? :chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

Wow. That looks good and so fally. LOL. Is fally even a word? You know what I mean. Good job, I like this recipe!

4 Likes

Ha! I think we can consider “fally” a word! And thank you :grin:

4 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous, @marcy! :heart_eyes: Ohhh I love butternut squash soup but I haven’t had any yet this year- time to remedy that :laughing: And peanut butter! This is revolutionary- I have to give it a try :yum::peanuts:

Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous recipe and your beautiful kitchen witchery, Marcy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes