Weekly Challenge - Catch-up - Moon Magick!

Challenge Entry for: Moon Magick - Moon Witch:

Date: Friday 19th November 2021: Full Moon Eclipse

‘Full Moon Release’ originally shared by @SilverBear

I wrote on my bay leaves all the things that I would like to be free of - it could all be summed up in one word - him

Of course I had my most loyal 4 pawed companion right by my side. I did have to stop him from sicking is snout in the burning leaves. Silly sausage, Ha boom boom silly sausage - Denzel is a sausage dog.

Anyways, I just sat and watched my bay leaves burn away. Hoping that everything that comes with him burns with them. I prayed that I can rise like the proverbial, (preferably sparkly) little phoenix and leave him behind in the ashes of his own making and keep moving forward to bigger and better things in my life. As I sat and just looked up at the moon it looked like she was surrounded in a ring of blue light and it was kind of pulsating like a strobe light. It was kind of hypnotic.

Edit: On a side note D (Denzel) now smells of burnt bay leaves. It’s kind of nice actually. :laughing:

:clock2: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

10 Likes

Congratulations @jessica72! You’re doing so well and making a new life for yourself. Keep it up, love, and by this time next year, you won’t even remember his name!

4 Likes

Thank you xxx :blush: Yup! That’s 100% the plan. I just have to keep it up.

5 Likes

@jessica72 well done on your spell. It looks great

4 Likes

@crystal24 Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Great shot of the Moon! :full_moon: :camera_flash:

I love how you worded your post. Moving forward rather than “moving on”. I wish you all the best and :pray: keep moving forward!

5 Likes

Was the moon high in the sky ours is strong tonight for sure

4 Likes

@jessica72 I have a sausage dog too and she is so fat :open_mouth: she is also by my side when I do my magick unless I am meditating. Love the pictures so beautiful :rose:

Blessed be :full_moon:

4 Likes

@Francisco thank you :blush:

@jim the moon was really quite high, well here in Perth it certainly seemed to be. It was just so bright. It was almost like you could literally see her power.

@Magdelina Thank you :blush: aren’t sausages just the best helpers ever! You never have a moment alone with a sausage. Wherever you go, they go.

D is defiantly what I would consider a breakfast sausage rather than a thin BBQ sausage :laughing: he’s a porky little man. It must be a sausage thing. They have an expandable stomach I swear. They love thier food.

5 Likes

Oh yes they do. Mine is so fat she runs funny. But I love her to pieces and couldn’t imagine life without her in it. She is 9 years old and still going strong. She is a dapple sausage dog and looks just like her daddy.

4 Likes

@Magdelina Oh you’re so blessed to have a dapple :heart_eyes: they are so hard to find here in Australia. D is a shaded red and he is 6, Sari is our little English Cream long hair but she has been deaf from birth she’s 15.

I couldn’t imagine my life without my dachies. I got my first Holly for my 11th birthday she was a black and tan. When I sadly lost her at 13, the D came into my life.

Dachshunds as a breed are becoming far more popular here in Aus. Theres is a Facebook group that we have here in Perth where I am called Long Dogs WA. There’s members from all over the wolrd. Just lots of sausage dog mad people sharing their love :blush:

These are my 2

5 Likes

8m

Hi all
I did the guided Meditation Moon Lunar Eclipse in Taurus. I did the meditation & the part to release feelings/people/relationships that are not in my growth to release them…tears fell onto my cheeks, I was silently crying & they fell almost to the end of the meditation, near the end of the meditation in my head & heart. I said I still love you, Justin.
I don’t fully understand why I was crying but I do understand why I said I still love u Justin because I still do. :heart:
So mote it be, so shall it be
Blessed Be :sparkles:

4 Likes

Well done, Jess! Get him out of your head, and write a new story for yourself:)

5 Likes

Thank you xxx every single day I am trying to take at least one little tiny baby step away from him.

4 Likes

Lovely image of the moon! I have been enjoying the evenings watching it come up through the trees & over my house. The glow is amazing this month it seems. I have definitely felt different & strong energy since Thursday night. It’s not doing anything good for my sleep :joy:

@Magdelina I have a pup that I lovingly call my sausage based on his love of food & the shape of his belly. His real name is Moonshine (Moo, Moomers, Moo Man, Moonshine Michael Johnson, Mooooo, Mega Moo, Moo Cow, Mommy’s Sausage, Emotia-Moo… there’s so many really & he answers to all of them) My favorite is Mommy’s Sausage though. His belly is just so… bulbous sometimes… especially right after his dinner or if he is just hanging out laying down next to me. :dog: :two_hearts:

I hope you don’t mind @jessica72, I added the link to the Full Moon Release :hugs:

4 Likes

@Susurrus oh goodness no of course I don’t mind :blush: thank you xxx

4 Likes

You are very welcome! Thank you for your entry! It was wonderful! :hugs:

4 Likes

Blessed be

5 Likes

It was a very exciting weekend for exploring moon magick, @Jessica72- this is a gorgeous challenge entry and a beautiful way to draw on the special energies in the air! :full_moon_with_face: Great job and thanks for sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes