Lunar Eclipse on Friday

New, waxing, full, waning, eclipse, storm. 12 zodiac signs. Solar.

That’s a lot of water to store! To date, I haven’t considered the Zodiac with my moon water, but I suppose I’ve reached a point where I might need to start. Labelling them seems important, too​:grin::grin:

9 Likes

I only keep the Storm & Full Moon(s) when I need it. The zodiac is secondary but does influence some of the way I use it. I do not have any Solar water though :thinking:

9 Likes

I can get really tired on a full moon. And I think the lunar eclipses can amplify emotionality and fatigue in some people. I already feel kind of drained. I heard a YouTuber say that it would be good to do some grounding activities. I think I will make it a self-care kind of Friday – salt bath, herb tea. Comfort food and a snuggly blanket (that is Taurus energy right there, I think). A gratitude ritual. Long walk, maybe, clear some crystals. Hygge kind of night :slight_smile:

10 Likes

An eclipse can be an amazing energetic force and has all the same feels as turning a page in a new chapter. Whether it’s a solar eclipse or a lunar eclipse, this could be the perfect opportunity to recharge your crystals with whole new energy. Dramatic shifts can happen during this natural phenomena.

This will answer your question about charging crystals under the eclipse

10 Likes

Exactly my thoughts. I have a couple of banishments that I want to get done so I might harness some of that eclipse energy this Friday. I made a short video with ritual ideas:

11 Likes

What is the Great Rite?

7 Likes

The Great Rite is a ritual which represents the sexual union of the God and Goddess, from which new life comes. It is typically performed on the sabbats as it is meant to bring good harvest. It can be performed symbolically (athame = phallus; cauldron = womb) or with a physical act performed by the High Priest and Priestess of a Coven.

This book includes a version of the Great Rite for a Beltane celebration: Beltane: The Great Rite - Wicca: a Year and a Day by Timothy Roderick

8 Likes

Perfect timing for me! I just got a shipment of itty bitty crystals from amazon. Not my preferred provider, but I got 16 crystals/gemstones in little jars for a decent price. Fella’s gotta start somewhere.

10 Likes

Exactly! We all have to start somewhere. I was thinking about starting an eBay store to sell some stuff. Some crystals. Some facial, hair and body products that I don’t use but brand new . It’s still up in the air.

10 Likes

I get so much energy I don’t sleep the week now in Friday when the moon is in I will pass out and sleep for 12 hours I go through this every month ! I went to bed at midnight and I have been up since 3 am I get a lot done but it is exhausting and I ha e to watch my 4 grandkids today.:crazy_face::crazy_face:

10 Likes

Lots of banishing spells for me :sparkles: also a fire ritual :fire: and a farewell ritual :wave:

It feels right and the astrology is complimentary for what I want to do :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

That sounds exciting!

8 Likes

Begins along about midnight here… Plans indeed.

7 Likes

You all have given me lots to think about. I was also thinking about doing a meditation and/or ritual bath, the self-care things that Taurus really loves. Coincidentally my moon is in Taurus so it may be a deeper & more emotional full moon for me especially as it’s an eclipse. Taking care of myself will be the priority - I’m a sensitive being :sweat_smile: I’m glad it’s happening on a weekend so I’ll have the time to recover. I also just got a whole batch of new crystals that I am SO excited to be adding to my collection:

Super Seven point, Polychrome Jasper gallet, Purpurite, Pink Mangano Calcite tumble, Red Jasper

Will be looking more into the themes and how to use tonight and tomorrow.

Happy eclipse, everyone!! :full_moon: :waning_gibbous_moon: :last_quarter_moon: :waning_crescent_moon: :new_moon: :waxing_crescent_moon: :first_quarter_moon: :waxing_gibbous_moon: :full_moon:

11 Likes

I’m a Taurus moon as well! :smiley: Also those crystals sound lovely! What is a Super Seven? Is that like the chakra stones made into one stone like you see for Oregonite pyramids or Pendulums?

8 Likes

Seriously didn’t know there was an eclipse like that during the night. With the earth’s shadow covering it up. Put my water and tools and now I’m going to have to do it again tonight (going to use new water though), personally, be on the safe side, not going to treat it as a Full Moon totally. Was going to do something today in connection with the Full Moon, but not going to until the eclipse totally finishes the world over, that would be about 12:00 pm here on the EST. Wanted to start early too. Welp.

Woke up super early this morning (4 am), and saw the moon like that. Am glad I saw it, for the astronomical purpose and also to recharge my items and hold off.

8 Likes

I was up for it, but then slept in and forgot to retrieve my moon water. So I’ll have to redo it tonight. ::man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Hi all, I will stay with guided meditation: Moon Lunar Eclipse in Taurus.

5 Likes

@Velle Hi fellow Taurus moon!! :green_heart: how are you feeling with this eclipse? Supercharged and ready to take on anything? or sluggish and in need of rest? I’m more of the latter I think :sweat_smile:

Super Seven is a stone that is said to have seven crystals in one form (amethyst, cacoxenite, goethite, lepidocrocite, rutile, smoky quartz, all suspended in quartz which is the seventh). You can read more about it here!

6 Likes

Hi all
I did the guided Meditation Moon Lunar Eclipse in Taurus. I did the meditation & the part to release feelings/people/relationships that are not in my growth to release them…tears fell onto my cheeks, I was silently crying & they fell almost to the end of the meditation, near the end of the meditation in my head & heart. I said I still love you, Justin.
I don’t fully understand why I was crying but I do understand why I said I still love u Justin because I still do. :heart:
So mote it be, so shall it be
Blessed Be :sparkles:

5 Likes