Weekly challenge- magickal blessings

Good evening… or Morning!
I have been searching for a spell that would bless my best friend. Her and her daughter live with me and it gets tough having to share space. I found this Spell and fell in love. I like how general it is then at the end you can insert special blessings specific to a person. I wanted to bless her with strength, courage and stability to be able to become more independent. I left her name under the candle and I will light it each night for 7 nights.
I feel like there was a similar one posted in here. But I couldn’t find it.
I also came across a bunch of spells to bless your critters which I was enjoying reading.

13 Likes

No name your such a bright shining light! I see you care about your friend! Very sweet my sweetie!
Jeannie

10 Likes

This is beautiful, @NoName :blush: I’m glad you were able to find the perfect spell for your friend! I can tell you have a warm heart- your friend and her daughter are lucky to have you!

Thanks for joining in the challenge this week (just adding in a link here so I can find it again when it’s time to give out the badges!) and for sharing your lovely spellwork. Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Awe thank you! I do care about them. It’s hard these days to be a single parent and afford to live on one income. It’s definitely been hard on everyone.

9 Likes

Oops I knew I was forgetting something. Thank you!

8 Likes

That’s a lovely spell!

6 Likes

I am sending you a :hugs: hug virtually :heart: during these difficult times no name!
Blessed be
Jeannie

7 Likes

That’s a lovely spell! I might try it too. :blush:

5 Likes

@RhiannonBrigidSkye hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. Hope to talk soon

5 Likes

I really like it. It’s simple and can be altered to suit the needs of a blessing.

5 Likes

Hi Crystal. I’m in the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina. Just getting my bearings here but hope to get to know you soon. :blush:

5 Likes

I’d like to share this blessing of protection from Silver Raven Wolf - Solitary witch

7 Likes

I use these blessings as well by Ann Moura in “Grimoire for the Green Witch”

6 Likes

I have a few of Silver’s books. I really like her.

4 Likes

She’s got some great one’s , what’s your favorite book ? I’m considering what to read next .

3 Likes

I started with her three book series: To Ride a Silver Broomstick, To Light a Sacred Flame, and To Stir a Magic Cauldron. I enjoyed that series.

3 Likes