WEEKLY TOPIC: Simple ways to make your day more magickal

@Sivonnah It’s called A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft: 366 Ways to Witchify Your Life and it is by Deborah Blake.

And thanks, the reading and writing and thinking are important… but I really need to DO something with it too!

10 Likes

I keep forgetting about this book!!! I have a digital copy but I’m beginning to think I need a hard copy to have in my face so I won’t forget!! :woman_facepalming:

10 Likes

Getting into a routine is hard for me too! So I have decided that my “routine” is to switch things up regularly. :joy: Nah, I am still trying to get into a routine even if it is something I do weekly rather than daily.

I don’t have enough clothes for that :joy: but I have been setting my intentions with my jewelry lately. It started when I received a necklace with an intention engraved on the back of it.

I hear you! Other than tarot pulls, reading, and thinking, my other witchcraft is super sporadic

8 Likes

Yes! I bought that after your recommendation. I only looked at two or 3 times :rofl::laughing: I should bring it downstairs to read in the morning!

7 Likes

It is so good! I have the digital too, but I may buy a print copy too!

8 Likes

I used a gift card and got myself a print copy that will be here on Friday! Can’t wait. I am completely an Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind person so I’ll keep this on my desk.

7 Likes

I think I’ll do that too!

7 Likes

@starborn love the rings

7 Likes