šŸŽ‰ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - 13 Days of Holiday Celebrations

Aww, thanks! I love me some traditions! And we have a bunch from all different walks of life. If it speaks to us, we try to make it our own!

9 Likes

Cā€™mon! The catch up challenge is not so far dear! I just know that you might blow everyoneā€™s mind with your entry!! Honestly, I wanna see yours as soon as possible! And thank you soo much for taking out time to write this for all of us Megan!! You know, life is sometimes really busy and fast trackedā€¦but what remains is the loving words and generosity of people like you!! Love you and Blessed be :gift_heart:

8 Likes

@AileyGrey ā€“ Youā€™re welcome! The older I get ā€“ and the older my daughter gets ā€“ the more I try to incorporate different traditions into my practice and our holiday celebrations. The holidays arenā€™t generally a ā€œbig thingā€ here anymore since all of our family is spread across the country. But ya know, weā€™ve gotta make due with who we have around us!

@Solasta_Amore ā€“ Aww thank you so much :heart: That really means a lot to me, truly! Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get something in the catch-up challenge. It might come close to Imbolg, too, which is great for me as Brigid is the deity I venerate the most :blush: Thank YOU for being amazing, generous, and loving to everyone here in the coven!

9 Likes

I just want to be sure that my kids are well rounded and that they have beautiful childhoods filled with memories and magic (whether that be with a k or not)! They are only little once.

8 Likes

@MeganB thatā€™s one of those pictures that I was likeā€¦ oh, banging a right to snap that coming up!

It was definitely a last minute decision on our way home :laughing: I have a couple others from that beach that day too. Alphie didnā€™t want me to leave, I think he wanted to go wandering the beach, but it was way too cold.

My daughter loves hers. She keeps telling me how good it smells. It was a much better holiday season than it has been for a long time for me. So I really tried to enjoy as much as I could with my family. :two_hearts:

Thank you so much, without it really dawning on me until you said something, Iā€™d imagine who I am now & the path my journey has taken me down since I started at Spells8 the last couple of years, it must be even more noticeable to those around me than it is to me as Iā€™ve been going through it how much Iā€™ve evolved? Changed? :thinking:

I think I take for granted the work & chamges that Iā€™ve put in, at least based on my providers feedback during the last few appointments weā€™ve had. Thank you so much! It means a lot :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

@Susurrus ā€“ I wouldnā€™t want to leave either. Iā€™m such a beach bum :laughing: and I would give anything to stay at the beach all day!

I mean, itā€™s definitely noticeable to me! I wonā€™t go too much into it but I can totally tell youā€™ve changed and grown so, so much! You need to give yourself credit, for sure :joy: but I know from personal experience thatā€™s a difficult process.

5 Likes

Youā€™re welcome, dear heart! I always thought that this was a magical bit of writing. Where better to share it?

6 Likes

@MeganB awwwwwe thank u

6 Likes

Thank you very much @Solasta_Amore for your sweet sweet compliments.
Bless Be always
:butterfly:

6 Likes

Most welcome dearest @Sarafeena_Sage :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

@MeganB Thank you! I saw someone say they didnā€™t like using ink to write on their leaves and they said they used A1 because it was easy to write with and you donā€™t know what is in the ink. Sriracha just jumped out at me.

6 Likes

Well itā€™s very clever and useful for making things that are meant to eat!

5 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)