✨ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - A Magickal Blessing

@Amethyst I love this morning prayer. Thank you for sharing it with us. :pray:

9 Likes

This is a prayer that sadly I haven’t say for quite long. Is a prayer to the Goddess Hekate, from Cyndi Brannen’s book:
Keeping Her Keys: An Introduction To Hekate’s Modern Witchcraft.

A Witch’s Prayer to Hekate

Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, Blessed am I, To call myself one of your chosen. Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, You are both the dark and the light. You are the way, And You are the light along it. My Queen, Holder of the keys of all creation. Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, I stand before you in this liminal space, That you created for us alone. Here in this place of the in-between, I feel the energy of the worlds, I see the vision of the future, I hold the wisdom of the past. Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, You have bestowed upon me the power of the Witch. Through the gifts of Your sacred keys, I am the walker between the worlds, The spinner of the web of fate, The knower of Your secrets, The student of Your mysteries, The giver of Your healing. Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, My journey is a blessed one, Each key you give me unlocks great power, Grateful I am for all Your keys; The key of acceptance for that which I cannot change, The key of courage to overcome adversity, The key of kindness for myself and others, They key of pain through which I discover my own strength, The key of suffering in which I found healing, The key of peace that brings me contentment, The key of wisdom so that I may live a life of truth. Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, My witch’s journey is a blessing, Through the darkness of the Under World, Up to the heights of the heavens, And the balance of everyday life. Through all situations, I honor You. In all ways, I honor You. For all of time, Eternal Queen, I honor You.

14 Likes

First of all, thank you for this beautiful challenge. :heart:

I greet every day and bless my water once I wake up. But today, I played the Daily Wiccan Prayer + Morning Wiccan Prayer and it felt different, like, if every word was said to fit what I was feeling. I’m planning to play it every day as I drink my water and greet my day. Thank you for sharing that!

Also, I wanted to say that I’m feeling very blessed by the Universe, the Goddess, and the God. Even in the darkest days, they are always presented in my life, as people, as songs, as nature, and that’s truly a blessing. Thank you all for chearing me up when I’ve been feeling blue.

13 Likes

You’re welcome, and thank you for appreciating it! I’m glad you liked it.

10 Likes

@pedros10 I absolutely love your prayer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

My day to day routine is to light candles for my loved ones and friends in need of any positive energy, my intentions are in the form of a blessing of words and positive vibes sent their direction. I don’t really have a set blessing in the sense because the situations vary. I also burn either a Sandalwood or Lemongrass incense to encourage the right energy or rid the not so right one. My coffee each day is stirred with a blessing I believe that @BryWisteria had posted a while back:
While stirring your beverage chant:
Three to the left to remember the past,
Three to the right to make blessings last,
Up down and up again,
For good luck, health, and joy I cast.

And I thank the Horned God and Lady each night for their guidance, wisdom, and abundance that they bring to my life.
As always…Blessed Be

12 Likes

Blessings can be many pages long, or as simple as a few words- like “Blessed be!” :blush: If you ever feel the urge to make your own, I’d love to hear it @TheMuslimWitch! Let your beautiful creativity shine brightly! :sparkles:

Haha I know the feeling- with so much going on, it’s easy to forget! But yes, you wrote that lovely post about the Bast Blessing- you’re all set, @Christina4, great job!

Very true, @Amethyst! :heart: Your blessed idea planted the seed that grew into an entire garden of blessings- the coven is truly blessed! (how many times can I say blessed in one sentence? Haha :joy:)

Absolutely beautiful, @Princess_Tara! A very meaningful blessing that draws on your personal history. Thanks for sharing! :raised_hands:

Thanks again for your lovely blessing in the other thread, @BrightBear- great job! :sun_with_face:

A gorgeous prayer to Hekate, @pedros10! It’s a really nice find- thank you so much for sharing it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You have such a lovely blessing routine, @RyuWyn. I think it’s a great way to start the day off on a good note with a morning blessing! Thanks for sharing :blush:

Ohhh I believe that was one of the blessing chants from a group tea ritual, @Rowan- that makes me so happy that you use it! :heart::blush: Your daily routine sounds amazing, and I love the incense you use. Such a great way to bring positive energy into your day! Thanks for sharing :sparkles:

14 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

A bounty of beautiful blessings- the coven is truly blessed with so many talented and generous souls! Thank you all so much for sharing your blessings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :sparkles::scroll:

13 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Looking for a Spell: Dealing with Negativity?

Thank you I’m going to use it tonight :pray:t3:

9 Likes

Hello my fellow witches :relieved::sparkles: I just recently joined I am so excited to be here and to have found you all​:herb: this week I I focused on blessing the five friends who have recently came into my life with the Wiccan blessing for a friend. It was such a beautiful experience to just sit there in meditation and just soak in all of the white light and just bless those five new friends of mine. I look forward to many more of these weekly witchy challenges :sun_with_face::sparkles:

12 Likes

Welcome! It’s nice to meet you. I hope you read through and get even more knowledge. This place has so much to learn from.

9 Likes

Welcome @Misfitbabe !

10 Likes

Merry meet @Misfitbabe :heart:

That sounds like such a lovely experience- how powerful that you were able to share the blessing with your friends! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m loving your enthusiasm! While this challenge is closed, the challenge for this week is still open. Feel free to check it out if you are interested! Weekly Witchy Challenge - Making Objects Magickal :purse:

Make yourself at home in the forum- I’m looking forward to chatting with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

12 Likes

Oh my gosh haha I had no idea, thank you for letting me know! I look forward to talking with you more as well! Blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles: off to do this weeks challenge!

11 Likes

Oh it’s amazing! There’s so much knowledge on here!I learn more on here than I have in the books I’ve read LOL. Thank you for the welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@Misfitbabe hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. So glad you found your way here. Hope to chat soon

10 Likes

Welcome @Misfitbabe nice to meet you. :sparkles:

9 Likes

No worries at all, @Misfitbabe- again, I really love your enthusiasm! :heart: I hope you enjoy this week’s challenge theme. Have fun with it and blessed be! :sparkles::blush:

7 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.