✨ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - A Magickal Blessing

Beautiful :heart: I really like his work! I’ve really been into his teachings lately.

13 Likes

I love it! Garnet, you’re a great poet! :heart:

13 Likes

Love this part! :raised_hands:

I couldn’t agree more!

@debra2 I think your blessed words work beautifully :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@steph you have a great idea with the moon! That’s interesting!! :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

@Jeannie1 I always love your writing and how you go about challenges!

@Amethyst what a lovely morning prayer :pray:

@JasmineTheBlueJ I’m quite intrigued by your entry! I might have to copy this in my book!

@Susurrus girl :two_hearts: look at your challenge entry! You make it look like it wasn’t a challenge!! Lol it’s lovely! :heart:

14 Likes

It’s a great symbol for protection of our forum!!! :snake:

14 Likes

Aw, I love all the pictures you took!!! And your rhodonite mushroom’s are gorgeous :heart_eyes:
And the owl and the abelone shell and the symbol on the other crystal, lol I love it all!!!

12 Likes

I’m taking the pdf thank you :grin:

12 Likes

I have never wrote a blessing perhaps i can create a blessing with just a few sentences… I will see how i go and post i if i can come up with something meaningful…

15 Likes

I have to hurry :disappointed: aahhh
Oopsie! I did do mine :joy:
It was the same day (I believe) that’s why I didn’t think I did it.

11 Likes

You could even do a protective chant or prayer, spell. Anything dealing with helping others, too I guess. Giving a sentimental gift is a blessing. You’ll know what to do when it comes. :relaxed:

13 Likes

Thanks as my mum says “all in good time” :blush:

12 Likes

Yes, that’s a good point!

12 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria! I’m glad you liked the prayer and the idea for the challenge. It seems to have brought us many blessings!

Thank you, m’dear.

11 Likes

For today, as a blessing, I will say that

When I visit Borders,
Then I can feel-
The values of my countries.
India gave me birth, basic education-
England gave me love, higher education.
Thanks to United Nations and Spells8 too,
For accepting me and loving me as I am…

9 Likes

For my entry this week, I created a blessing for the coven here: https://forum.spells8.com/t/a-blessing-for-infinite-roots-coven/15310

Love and Light to All!
BrightBear :heart:

12 Likes

@Garnet Thank you so much. As a teenager, I always thought about magic & witches.

10 Likes

@steph I love this, a great idea and it looks amazing.

10 Likes

@Amethyst I love this morning prayer. Thank you for sharing it with us. :pray:

9 Likes

This is a prayer that sadly I haven’t say for quite long. Is a prayer to the Goddess Hekate, from Cyndi Brannen’s book:
Keeping Her Keys: An Introduction To Hekate’s Modern Witchcraft.

A Witch’s Prayer to Hekate

Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, Blessed am I, To call myself one of your chosen. Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, You are both the dark and the light. You are the way, And You are the light along it. My Queen, Holder of the keys of all creation. Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, I stand before you in this liminal space, That you created for us alone. Here in this place of the in-between, I feel the energy of the worlds, I see the vision of the future, I hold the wisdom of the past. Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, You have bestowed upon me the power of the Witch. Through the gifts of Your sacred keys, I am the walker between the worlds, The spinner of the web of fate, The knower of Your secrets, The student of Your mysteries, The giver of Your healing. Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, My journey is a blessed one, Each key you give me unlocks great power, Grateful I am for all Your keys; The key of acceptance for that which I cannot change, The key of courage to overcome adversity, The key of kindness for myself and others, They key of pain through which I discover my own strength, The key of suffering in which I found healing, The key of peace that brings me contentment, The key of wisdom so that I may live a life of truth. Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, My witch’s journey is a blessing, Through the darkness of the Under World, Up to the heights of the heavens, And the balance of everyday life. Through all situations, I honor You. In all ways, I honor You. For all of time, Eternal Queen, I honor You.

14 Likes

First of all, thank you for this beautiful challenge. :heart:

I greet every day and bless my water once I wake up. But today, I played the Daily Wiccan Prayer + Morning Wiccan Prayer and it felt different, like, if every word was said to fit what I was feeling. I’m planning to play it every day as I drink my water and greet my day. Thank you for sharing that!

Also, I wanted to say that I’m feeling very blessed by the Universe, the Goddess, and the God. Even in the darkest days, they are always presented in my life, as people, as songs, as nature, and that’s truly a blessing. Thank you all for chearing me up when I’ve been feeling blue.

13 Likes

You’re welcome, and thank you for appreciating it! I’m glad you liked it.

10 Likes