🪦 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Ancestor Work

@Jeannie1 you are very welcome & that’s a beautiful setup for your son. :people_hugging: Whenever you are ready, just send me a message & I will do what I can to get you started on your genealogy journey! Having your DNA will help with that also! It will come up with matches for you that you will be able to add to your tree! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Artemisa,
Your Jar :jar: turned out really nice and the wooden Quail your grandpa did a wonderful job. I like how you use your botanicals and your crystals on top of your letter to your grandparents.
Jeannie

8 Likes

I think that’s beautiful! What’s strange to me about Princess Diana is that I was only 6 when she died, so I really had no idea who she was besides that she was a Princess :sweat_smile: It definitely feels like we just know people sometimes, you’re right!

9 Likes

Such inspiration Amethyst your writing is really great! I am learning more and more about writing just reading your post!
Jeannie

10 Likes

Thank you, my dear! I just spoke from the heart on this one.

8 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: :two_hearts: :smiling_face:

7 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)