🌌 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Astrology: Reading the Skies

Haha :joy: how’d you know??!!! Yeah, I’m used garnet for the sexy in me :nail_care: and aquamarine for the mermaid in me 🧜‍♀ I’m doing the amulet thingy!!! :joy:

6 Likes

Way to go! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3: I know you would… good stuff :grin:

7 Likes

Hello, @Jeannie1

There are other deities of agriculture in Philippines mythology too, here the stars in ancient times affect the lives of everyone daily this viewpoint gives them an immortal timeless feeling and association to those who hear about them, the only book I found about the link of the stars to ancient Filipinos is in Tagalog dialect language (thankfully this writer wrote everything in easier terms in said dialect), he studied the stars and was from Visayas Islands, I can only hope to learn from what he left behind in studies about it

Blessed Be,
Anne

6 Likes

Thank you this was really fun I got to hear my horoscope! It was really intensive! I heard more about my personality but wish I had a recorder so I could replay it huh :thinking:
Thank you
Jeannie

7 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.