➕ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Bind Runes

So beautiful :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

I love this :grinning: :heart:

12 Likes

@celineelise thank you. Every time I look at it, i see more of the runes stand out where they hadnt been placed. They have formed in many ways unintentionally in the design.

12 Likes

Challenge Entry

I use runes all the time. I have several binds that I use daily and these I draw on my arm each day to connect to the energy and my beastie.

The first rune looks like this one

But it can also be a combination of :mannaz: :isaz: (manaz and Isaz), why would I use Isaz, a cold ice rune with the rune for community and relationships? Well I work in care, and some of those I care for are difficult to help and there are moments when I need to be still, emotionally, separated from what they say, emotionally and exercise self control not taking things personally, that’s where :isaz:comes in. So one bind image can be seen 2 ways.

The last rune is my symbol to Loki, it’s his name in bind. We developed it together.

Bind runes can also take on imagery to add a story as I found when I had fun combining Loki’s name with the night demon Alu in rune.
https://forum.spells8.com/t/sigils-seals-a-collection-of-information/42297/16?u=tracys

It’s alot of fun and you can get quite creative. I plan on using runes when I make my Ouija board combining them with sigils. See who comes for tea then. :rofl:

15 Likes

Challege Entry

For my entry, I wanted to do something to help with my job search.

Fehu for prosperity
Wunjo for success
Berkana for new beginnings

I burned the bind rune into a wood coaster. It’s pretty rough looking, but this is my first time to burn something into wood.

16 Likes

What a great idea! I think that I will be taking this lesson from you @tracyS. Thank you for your wisdom. Though of you last night, cause I learned that Kenaz was the ruin of Loki last night!

12 Likes

It is. But he’d like to claim the whole set :rofl:

12 Likes

@Ostara @Cosmic_Curiosity I’ve ordered a pyro pen from Amazon , this looks fabulous, and I want to try it. Loki, being a chaos fire god, should have some fun with this too. I’ll try not to burn everything in sight. :rofl:

14 Likes

It was fun to use. Of course, hubby was wondering why he smelled fire. Lol!

14 Likes

@Ostara With your fire history, I’m amazed he didn’t come in with a fire extinguisher :grin:. It looks like fun, I’m excited to try it :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Challege Entry
I don’t know much about the Runes, but I tried :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pentagram:
fehu for abundance
raido for a trip to another country with the purpose of knowledge
sowolo to have strength in difficulties

eihwaz for strength
I also added my desire exactly as we do a simple single among the Runes

finally I drew a tarot card and it came out Spiritual development
this is the reason I want this trip
I charged and burned it in the candle flame
trip! :fehu: :pentagram: :fehu:

14 Likes

Its great fun. So satisfying when the pen burns into the wood. Just have something you can sit it on/in when not using. Mine had a little stand but constantly fell off it.

13 Likes

I know, right? He told me yesterday not to light any fires while he was gone. Lol!

11 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity Thanks for the tip. :grin:
@Ostara So funny. :rofl:

12 Likes

Oh geez! Look out world! @tracyS and Loki are going to be playing with fire again! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

:rofl: You’ll have to join me @Ostara

13 Likes

No no no! @tracyS and @Ostara together with fire items! Oh help us all!

13 Likes

@Mystique :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

12 Likes

You Are On Fire GIFs | Tenor

15 Likes

@Ostara That’s your hubby, come to the rescue. Mine’ll just grab the kids n dog and run :rofl:

13 Likes