šŸˆā€ā¬› Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Cat Magick

Beautiful spell :heart_eyes: and Max is such a cutie :heart:

5 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry your Baby crossed the bridge. Thatā€™s always so sad. Sheā€™ll be in my thoughts!

Thanks, glad you liked the spell! And Max sits on my feet and dares me to move, and of course, heā€™s so cute and comfy so I donā€™t. If thatā€™s not a furry overlord I donā€™t know what is! LOL!

Thanks, dearest! I think Max is cute but itā€™s nice to have it confirmed. LOL. Glad you liked the spell too!

7 Likes

What an adorable challenge! :heart_eyes_cat:
I enjoyed reading everyoneā€™s entries, and seeing all the pretty kitties! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And now I know what Iā€™m going to do for the next catch-up challengeā€¦ :smile_cat:

7 Likes

If thatā€™s not a furry overlord, I donā€™t know what is! :joy_cat:

Bonus points for cat puns! :smiley_cat: :+1: Iā€™m sure your entry will be paw-some, Celestia! :grin: :heart:

6 Likes

Sounds cat-astrophic :rofl:

6 Likes

:joy_cat: :+1:

4 Likes

I love the cat puns, but I canā€™t think of one for the life of me this morning. Itā€™s a catastrophe!

7 Likes

Well I know itā€™s to late to post but I did do my own spell. I called the quarters and meditated with the Leo :leo: from Infinite roots spells it meditation. OK
Charcoal
Myrr-Psychic Ability
Blessing oil to bless my life and mind, body and soul

This spell calls for whiskers and I got this idea from Limberry so I canā€™t take the credit but I can use it in my spell for my own desire.

I call to the Lion :lion: for Streanth/ Protection
Salt/Mixed with Myrr Gum Resin
Well being, wisdom
Confidence,Abundance
Patience, Prosperity,
I call to Bast /!Hecate -In Leo & Sun :sunny: Energy at the time we were in the dark moon :new_moon_with_face: so I wrote down some attributes that I wanted to banish.
Attracts abundance
Cats Eye :eye: -banish all in Justice and replace it with Justice and Strength Beauty creativity generosity happiness insight luck , magic optimism protection rebirth renewal and wealth! Goddess Bast
Acceptance and balance
Moon Stone-Psychic ability
Dragon :dragon: blood :drop_of_blood: Create more power to banish my own feelings and depression.
Tigers Eye-Manifestation
So to tell you the truth I feel my whiskers worked. Itā€™s really hard to explain, the whole psychological experience but I will tell you cat magic works! I set it on my alter and I knew in my heart they were there when I went to bed. I started to get visions of a new beginning! And I made a little caduceus stick that had Moonstone and Cats eye on it.

May you all continue to be blessed :innocent:

Blessed beāœØ

17 Likes

Win! :joy_cat: :+1:

Beautiful spellwork, Jeannie! And look at your cute furry assistant too- such a sweetie :cat: :heart: Thank you for sharing your experience and Iā€™m so glad that you enjoyed Cat Magick- may the feline powers continue to watch over and protect you! :paw_prints: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Update: Kitty and I are getting along famously now :slight_smile: She is just very vocal. She wasnā€™t mad. She was talking. No more scratches. Lots of snuggles.

8 Likes

Awww thatā€™s wonderful to hear- hooray for kitty snuggles! :cat: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.