šŸ•” Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE ~ Catch-Up!

CHALLENGE ENTRY #3
CREATIVE CRAFTING

Iā€™ve always loved to craft and create. I remember my mom teaching me how to paint and I really admired her skill. My dad is also very artistic. He did leather working, woodworkand now he makes cigar box guitars.

I particularly love to paint. Iā€™m not very good at painting free hand. If I start with a sketch or a template Iā€™m pretty awesome at it. My husband and I work together on our crafts. He cuts the wood and I paint it. He says I bring it to life. Is crafting brings me happiness, a sense of accomplishment and pride, peace and a deep appreciation of the universe. In a way, Iā€™ve always used mindfulness when I create.

Hereā€™s some pictures of some of my favorite projects

Uploading: 20230726_133012.jpgā€¦

14 Likes

Beautiful job @Sivonnah you are very talented :pink_heart:

12 Likes

:grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation:

Itā€™s time for a friendly reminder:

:exclamation: This challenge will soon close :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and havenā€™t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline:

ā†’ Tuesday, April 9th at 7:00 AM EDT (Eastern US Time)

To everyone who has shared an entry (or two, or three!) so far - a big bravo to you! :clap::clap::clap:

A real magickal menagerie is on display this week with so many varied and wonderful types of magick to see and enjoy! Thank you so much to everyone who has joined in to share their talents, explorations, wisdom, and spellwork for the Catch-Up Challenge so far :blush:

If you havenā€™t already shared an entry (or a second or a third) but would like to join in, this is your friendly reminder that you still have a bit of time left to do so!

Blessed be, challengers! :clock5::sparkles:

12 Likes

Thank you :blush::purple_heart::two_hearts:

13 Likes

@Sivonnah So beautiful, youā€™re very creative, and your entry Journey of change is wonderful, thankyou for sharing a part of you :green_heart:

12 Likes

Challenge entry #3

For my third entry, Iā€™ve chosen :new_moon: Magick in the Dark . And fortunately, I started typing this up last week because I would not have had the time for it this weekā€¦ :laughing:

For this entry, Iā€™ve called upon Hekate for her path-opening abilities, taking inspiration from the page about new moon spells and rituals:

Journeying with Hekate feels like stepping into a realm where every name sheā€™s known by echoes through the shadows. Sheā€™s a guide, leading me through the underworld and the vast landscapes of my own shadow self. She stands at the crossroads where worlds and realities intertwine, promising to shepherd those who sincerely seek personal and spiritual growth.

Aligning with her energy through ritual is an empowerment of my self: enhancing my skills with a focus on growth, overcoming barriers, gaining insights, and releasing pain and negativity.

This ritual draws on the same concepts as the Spiritual Phonecall Iā€™ve shared earlier:

It begins with the preparation of materials: Hekateā€™s sigil, a ceremonial dagger or wand, a drop of my own blood, and a pendant symbolising Hekate. Placing my blood on Hekateā€™s sigil serves as a physical anchor for my intentions and empowers the connection.

I start with the words, ā€œHekate, with your dagger I pierce the veil between life and death.ā€ And I visualise the sigil as a window into a void, a nothingness that holds everything. Controlled breathing acts as a grounding technique, pulling me deeper into a meditative state where thoughts fade and imagery sharpens.

The moment between breaths becomes the threshold; a portal into the void that I step through willingly. This space between breaths, though fleeting, is where the connection happens, a moment of potential where I am suspended between worlds.

Communicating with Hekate is both intimate and expansive. Dwelling in this space, I am in her domain, under her protection and guidance.

The closing of the ritual, marked by the words ā€œIt is done,ā€ signifies a transformation, carrying with me the lessons and power bestowed by Hekate, ready to face the world with new insights and an enriched spirit.

:hekate_wheel: :black_heart: :silver_heart:

14 Likes

Challenge Entry :no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign: #1 Magickal inks and oil :diya_lamp::diya_lamp::diya_lamp::diya_lamp::oil_drum:

I decide to make the goddess anointing oil

I anoint my candles often. This is the first oil that Iā€™ve made.

14 Likes

Challenge entry :no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign: #2 Wonderful Wands

Wands up!!

I donā€™t know if I did this right but there was an option under this post called seven ways to cleanse. So I did some breath work. I utilize this often. Then I cleansed my wand and a few of my necklaces I wear daily.

13 Likes

Some day I have to have u make me some Rick and Morty stuff!!

13 Likes

Amethystā€™s Make Up Entry for Weekly Witchy Challenge - All About Intuition

Iā€™m trying to learn how to use a crystal ball. Iā€™m just at the starting point for the moment, but Iā€™m learning. One of the things I thought was interesting was a way to connect to your intuition.

This comes from the book, Crystal Ball Reading by Silvia Hill.

Basically, first you tap into your gut feelings. Once youā€™ve done that and you know what that feels like, ask simple questions about your deepest feelings.

Color-code your emotions and ask your intuition to help identify them. Think about past situations and assign a color to it. Yellow for frustration, red for anger. Whatever feels right to you.

Over time, that color will be associated with that emotion, which will be useful in the future.

I just thought that this would be a unique and easy way to get in touch with your intuition.

13 Likes

Yeahā€¦this could not have come at a better time than now. If I do not get at least one challenge in, something is more wrong than I thought. Well, at least I can submit my All about Intuition challenge from last week.

MOTE IT BE!!
Medea

14 Likes

This is beautiful :heart:. Iā€™m glad she can provide with these things. You are an amazing witch. Iā€™m so grateful for you.

11 Likes

I just want to say thankyou for all that you do for me. You have really been like a guardian angel :heart:

Ps. Wanted to tell you how much growth you have been showing. I see it and I feel it. Since I came here Iā€™ve seen you shift. Iā€™m so proud of you I truly am.

13 Likes

Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up XVIII - A Witchā€™s Intuition - ENTRY

What is Intuition?

According to Francisco with Spells 8:

ā€œIntuition is a capability of the mind that can manifest itself without warning. It is the feeling of knowing something but ignoring how we know it. It is a skill that we all possess. Practice helps to develop it. The most important thing is that it allows us to reach conclusions without a starting point or clear reference in sight. Using our intuition holds the key to personal success.ā€ (Francisco, Spells8, 3/2024)

My whole life has been based on intuition. Intuition is my strong point. I use my intuition for everything. For example, At the age of 16 years old, I used my Intuition to set goals for myself:

1. I would graduate with Regents and never go to summer school.
  2. I would not get pregnant before I got married.
  3. I would be married in a white dress in a church.

I managed to accomplish each and every one. Unfortunately, I did not go any further with my goals. I used my intuition at my first job ā€¦

1. I told myself I would marry a guy that worked there. (6 months later we were married for 8 perfect years)

I did not set an ā€œin the event goalā€, meaning, I got divorced and was lostā€¦nothing was clear to me anymore.

"Without intuition, magick can be a lot of guesswork. You have to guess what ritual to use, guess whether itā€™s working, and guess what the magickā€™s trying to tell you. If you learn to hone your intuition, everything becomes clear. " (galleryofmagick,12/2017)

According to *Intuitive Witchcraft, * APRIL 2020 (42) BY ASTREA TAYLOR (AUTHOR) Intuitive Witchcraft also offers insights from some of the best writers, thinkers, and leaders in their fields, helping you become your most empowered self. Discover how to work with energy, interact with deities and spirits, and create a personal practice that fits your beliefs and lifestyles. (Taylor, 2020)

Learn to face your shadow side, make the mundane magical, use divination tools, and much more. (Taylor, 2020) Whether youā€™re a beginner or advanced practitioner, this incredible book illuminates the path to manifesting your greatest desires in an intuitive way. (Taylor, 2020)

Make Intuitive Magic

The steps below, which are all have the influence of intuition, are used together to incorporate intuitive rituals and magick:

ā¦ Cast a circle in your intuitively chosen manner.
ā¦ Call upon the gods or spirits that resonate with the magic.
ā¦ Speak your intuitive intentions and goals out loud.
ā¦ Raise the energy until you intuitively feel it reach a higher level.
ā¦ Use your personal correspondences for the magic (perhaps with the intuitive magical action).
ā¦ Perform the intuitive magical action.
ā¦ The work is done! Release the energy toward your intentions and goals. Envision the energy doing the work you desire.
ā¦ Release the gods/spirits.
ā¦ Release the circle.

Extra Tips for Developing Your Intuition (Francisco, Spells8, 3/2024)

ā¦ Each morning take some time to meditate. This prepares your conscience to receive information.
ā¦ When you feel you donā€™t know what to do, change your routine. Take a walk, call someone you havenā€™t seen for a long time, eat something out of the ordinary, etc.
ā¦ Play with your senses. When faced with a difficult decision, try asking ā€œwhat does it smell like?ā€, ā€œWhat does it taste like?ā€, ā€œWhat does it sound like?ā€.
ā¦ Learn to identify how ā€œYesā€ feels in your body, and how ā€œNoā€ feels.
ā¦ Imagine how each situation feels inside your body.
ā¦ Evaluate the level of satisfaction that each decision gives you.
ā¦ In case of having to decide between two options, imagine that they are two doors. Try to see what the doors are like and whatā€™s behind them.

The intuitive part of me has kept me alive in more ways than I could ever explain. I have challenged my intuition and proved to myself how important my intuition is. I was very excited when I found out I can combine Intuition and Magick! I have really been doing and practicing this combination since I was 6 years old. When other kids were jumping rope, I was concentrating on making door handles turn or having my pencil roll towards me, etcā€¦ although I did not realize I was practicing magick, I still continued to make things happen with my intuitive mind.

Source
The Magick of Intuition ā€“ The Gallery of Magick.
Intuitive Witchcraft, APRIL 2020 (42) BY ASTREA TAYLOR (AUTHOR) Intuitive
www.Spells8.com, Francisco, 3/2024

12 Likes

Ugh, itā€™s been an anxiety-ridden 6 days and I havenā€™t had a chance to work on this until now. Here are my challenges.

13 Likes

I love these Catch-up Challenges! Unfortunately, I still seem to run out of time to even post the challenges that I started, and I would be about 85% done when the alarm :alarm_clock: buzzes and I am out of time again!!! I did manage to get one (1) Challenge completed!

You still have time to complete one, two or even three Catch-ups!

Mote It Be
Medea

12 Likes

Challenge Entry :no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign: #3 divine masculine

So I decided to do the invocation of fire :fire:

So generally I think I usually have a lot of fire, but I think I possibly have a lot of the element water in me also. How that works Iā€™m not sure, but I had been feeling pretty low lately. Due to a constant hurricane of shit (or shit storm however @starborn said earlier) This has had me feeling beat down and a bit defeated. You know after youā€™ve already cried about it. And the following days you have the dead 100 yard stare going. I felt like that. Anyway thatā€™s why I decided to do this. Because I need to pull the fire back in. Fire can be painful but itā€™s also the driving force within me. It keeps me kicking and fighting tooth and nail. Even when Iā€™m holding on by the skin of my teeth. I get emotional thinking about the fight and how bad I need this to keep my as$ moving.

10 Likes

@starborn Great entry I love this spell. I will be doing it soon. Letting go of old traumas and shifting focus has been a theme for me this eclipse season. Thank you for your honesty and vulnerability. I really appreciate you. Very impressive entry!

@john1 nice work with enchanting the bracelet, and I love candle work too.

@Kasandra i love Hank the dragon :dragon:ā€¦

@amandakay i love every day magic. It makes the mundane full of wonder and joy.

@bj1 what an awesome wand! I love the adaptability bottle and chant! I love your travel altarsā€¦ :heart:

@MeganB lovely desk alter. My desk gets out of control too so much! Loved lesening more about carnelian

@AIRAM beautiful bread :bread: that movie sounds epic.

14 Likes

Cosmic Curiosity,
I am not just blowing sunshine though every time you post you always grab my attention. But I noticed over some time you always have so much talent and tonight I find that you also do the hard work and you have a hudge heart. I truly feel a gifted to have your inspiration to do the hard work and I see you! I feel you! I always feel something real and authentic! I really enjoyed reading your post and getting to know you on a deeper level. Thank you for sharing your strength and admiration for the craft. The Moon really touched me, I have lost a brother but to be honest I did not now him at all but when I met my sister she had lost him and was very close. We tried to make up for time lost but I need to try harder.
Thank you for sharing your journey with us!
May you be blessed by the moon and the sun!
Jeannie
Jeannie

15 Likes

I have been running around tying to move my office and take care of cat stuff :upside_down_face: had to change the litter twice. I want to write more comments to everyone but i am running out of steam and need to get to bed cause i need to take Hrni in for another vet appointmentā€¦ sorry so uch bitchingā€¦ will post more tomorrow when i have time and energy.

Challenge Entry #1:
Thifty Wich
A few weeks ago i made my partner a grey felt heart sachet with red stiching. They struggle with a lot of anxiety so i made them an anti anxiety and protection blend of lavender, marjoram, rosemary, salt and Chamomile. While i sewed it repeat affirmations of love, calmheart and peace.

Challenge Entry #2:
Consecration
I reconscrated my tarot to work with specific dieies with each deck. When i asked the, each their names. I realized that one that I thought would be Brigid actually told me its name was hecate.
I did a whole spread ro connect with Brigid today. And it was really eye opening.
This is the prayer used to consecrate the cardā€™s :witch_pentacle:
Blessed Ones in whom I live, move, and have my being. From you all things emerge and unto You they do return. I ask this day for these cards to be blessed with clarity, love, and wisdom.

I ask for Clarity so that what I see and what I show to others is clear, makes sense, is transparent, accessible, and easy to understand. I ask for Clarity so that these cards work as the mirrors that they truly are ā€“ reflecting back to myself and to others the deepest truths which are already and always known by Soul.

I ask for Love so that all messages, all words, all visions received are brought forth in ways that are kind, compassionate, fierce, yet also gentle. I ask for Love so that these cards work as the wellspring that they truly are, delivering the healing waters that restore and bless into our lives even and most especially when the truths we need to hear are harsh and jagged.

I ask for Wisdom so that whatever is given by the cards and taken up by myself or by others is taken up with clarity and love intact and is put to use, practical and direct use, in the ways that are best. I ask for Wisdom so that these cards throw down true and their messages contain accurate descriptions of what is and what is to come but also and more essentially, what is always.

Thank you, tapa leat, merci, dioch. Mote it be.
This is from https://brianasaussy.com/how-to-bless-a-tarot-deck/

Challenge Entry #3:
Hearth tender
I did a prosperity and abundance spell last night with salt water
I found it on (TO ATTRACT MONEY EVERY MONTH)

The simple water ritual brings you money for a whole month.

It only requires two ingredients and should be done on the first Sunday of the month.

INGREDIENTS

1: A smooth glass filled with water

2: 2 tablespoons of salt. (Table salt or sea salt)

Please note it must be a glass cup or glass bowel.

Ritual:

On the first Sunday of the month, fill the glass with tap water and add one tablespoon of salt and allow it settle for an hour.

After an hour, wash your hands inside the mixture while you say this Prayer . "

Salt is my protective and will help me make my money multiply and never lack in my home."

So shall it be !

(Say it 3times) when washing your hand in the glass or bowl.

It is important that you do not dry your hands with anything.

Just let them air dry naturally.

After Washing

Use the same glass and the remaining water and put the other tablespoon of salt inside of it and set in a corner of the house.

Leave it there all day and all night for it to absorb any negative energy.

After 24 hours, empty the salt down the drain or flush down the toilet.

Remember to do this on the first Sunday of every month and see how your money begins to flow to you.

A very powerful way to attract money. Thank me later.

Safe hand witch shop https://www.instagram.com/safehandshop/ but decided to try it

10 Likes