šŸ§­ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Celestial Exploration!

It was a bit of a chaotic weekend at the start, but I was able to make a simple bath mix of fresh rose petals and sea salt, in which I placed my travelerā€™s aventurine.

After letting the mix charge on the windowsill overnight, I took a ritual bath with the blend the next day :bathtub::rose:. Although unfortunately I couldnā€™t see the full moon from my city apartment, I could feel the energy from the moon :full_moon:

Knowing that there was so much going in the celestial heavens, there was so much powerful energy in the air over the weekend! :star_struck: It all seemed to accumulate, and the full moon brought me a very special surprise- my partner surprised me with a proposal :ring:!

Living outside of the USA, I may have missed out the fireworks that the 4th of July usually brings :fireworks: - but this was definitely a full moon to remember :blush: :full_moon:

I hope everyone had a very blessed full moon, no matter where in the world you are practicing! :sparkles:

A hearty congrats and thank you to everyone who has posted about their celestial learnings and endevors as part of the challenge:

A gentle reminder that the challenge closes tomorrow: June 8th!

If you havenā€™t yet posted about your celestial magick or full moon adventures and want to participate- there is still time! Feel free to post here and share your experience :sparkling_heart:

Blessed Be! :milky_way:

16 Likes

Congratulations! Thatā€™s so exciting!

8 Likes

Congratulations @BryWisteria! Thatā€™s so nice! Iā€™m so glad for you!

8 Likes

Congratulations!! The ring looks beautiful, all blessings to you two :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

One of my close friends is a Panda, and my dad is a Polar Bear; those were completely spot on :blush: With the others (there was a Swordfish, Raven, Chimpanzeeā€¦), aspects of it were fitting at times, but not everything.

8 Likes

Awww thank you so much for the lovely words and wishes @MeganB, @Amethyst, and @christine4! :heart: You are all very kind :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And with you as a praying mantis, you make quite the diverse and interesting group! :grin: :+1: Iā€™m glad you all had fun finding your primal zodiac :blush::star2:

5 Likes

The Celestial Exploration Challenge is now CLOSED!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated- I hope you all had fun exploring new aspects of your celestial and cosmic magick! :sparkles:

Please see the follow-up post: Weekly Witchy Challenge 2- Props and Presents for shout-outs and prizes :gift_heart::sparkles:

This topic will be left open for discussion. If you missed this challenge- no worries! There is another challenge coming soon- please keep an eye on the main page of the forums if you are interested! :confetti_ball:

9 Likes

Love the ring! Its so delicate and elegant looking :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Youā€™re very kind, thank you @Missa! :blush: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Sadly, the moon was hidden by clouds for the eclipse. But I managed to see it when I got back home :slight_smile:
Our tarot readings pretty much all told us to let go, and grasp upcoming opportunities! The night was a success and we are already planning our next :full_moon:

7 Likes

Iā€™m glad you caught sight of the moon :full_moon: and enjoyed your tarot readings! :flower_playing_cards: :blush:

It looks like you wonā€™t have to wait long- the next full moon will be the Full Sturgeon Moon on August 3rd. Just a few weeks away! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Yes I am very interested in this celestial Cross, I had studied Astronomy at Penn State University, However I donā€™t recall this being mentioned. If anyone has additional information Iā€™d enjoy hearing from you!
Blessed Be

8 Likes

Itā€™s possible that they focused mainly on the Northern Hemisphere. The Crux is a very important constellation when it comes to navigating in the Southern Hemisphere, and it also has big cultural significance. I just wrote a post on it. Click here to read it! :star:

6 Likes

Where is our new challenge?? Eager eager to see what it will be

6 Likes

I love your enthusiasm @Katt! :grin: :two_hearts: Hahaha Iā€™ve got a topic in mind, and itā€™s one that I hope you will enjoy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™ll have it all put together nice and shiny within the next two days- keep an eye on the forums! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::clap: thatā€™s so exciting!

6 Likes

I just did the primal zodiac. Iā€™m a Taurus sun, my Chinese is ox so that said Iā€™m a yak. Some info was on point and some was way off. Maybe thatā€™s bc naturally Iā€™m an aries but I didnā€™t come until the end of April. My mom had a rough pregnancy. Her due date was for March 20th but I decided to be known on April 28th. She needed an emergency C-section. And wasnā€™t even supposed to have kids. I couldnā€™t come naturally. Back then, things were a lot different. The doctor used some sort of needle for something and it stuck my head. Now I get BAD migraines. Anyhow, thanks for the post with all the links!!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s really interesting! Now Iā€™m curious to see her birth chart!! The 5th house is typically the house of children and procreation.

In some traditions, there are signs in the 5th house that are considered as ā€œFertile Signsā€, some as ā€œInfertile Signsā€ and some as ā€œIndecisive Signsā€ as far as pregnancy and child birth are concerned.

8 Likes

I will definitely look into that. And Iā€™ll let you know as soon as I can, ok. Now, Iā€™m curious too.

6 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, but new replies here are no longer allowed.