🐾 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Claws, Paws, Tails and Scales

OMG, C4, She’s lovely. Congrats. If you attend her, she will bless you.

4 Likes

Thanks, @NickWick! I really enjoyed that little book.

4 Likes

Travel Witch & Fellow Coven
I got some new things to add to my collection!
What do you think?

7 Likes

These are gorgeous, @Jeannie1! :heart_eyes: So many wonderful crystal friends! I see a bear, a horse, two cats, a butterfly, an owl, and… it’s a bit hard to see from the light in the picture- an eagle, perhaps? :eagle: And such a cute little dinosaur! :t_rex:

I think it’s wonderful that each one is an animal and a different crystal- you get the magickal benefits of both the animal and the stone, all in one! :sparkling_heart: Lovely treasures!

4 Likes

Travel Witch,
I think you may be right about the bird :eagle: I thought it was a crow.Anyway I think we had the challenge and gave me some inspiration. Tomorrow I will look them all up for there correspondences and keep you posted!
Thanks so much!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Very nice! Y’all are going to get me into collecting statues and totems now! LOL. Lovely!

4 Likes

Thats awesome! Do you do readings for others? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Marissa,
No I don’t because I don’t feel I am ready yet!
I really need to practice the court cards. I know we have the king, Queen, page, and knights but, Differentiating, the pentacles (Material, :crossed_swords: swords is air like our thinking and rods is fire :fire:
passion & action and cups for water(emotion) but applying them to the court cards and Differentiating the differences is sort of hard for me. Like I said I just need to practice a little bit more. I need to practice more on people. Once I met someone and practiced and did a good job! I need to practice the minor arcana. I have the major cards down I think but still there’s a couple of them I would like to be more comfortable with. Like for example the Judgement card! For some reason I think I thought I understood but then I still stumble on that card. Do you have any pointers? I love reading for myself really.
Jeannie

5 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.