šŸ«§ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Cleansing in the Craft

I love this. I always say that the key to success is organization. It is nice to hear how your son helped you! I am fairly new here and I am keeping notes on how my ā€œSister Witchesā€ preform spells or how often they cleanse ā€œeverythingā€ or how they do a cleansing for their self.
Great post. Blessed Be,
Medea

10 Likes

:grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation:

Itā€™s time for a friendly reminder:

:exclamation: This challenge will soon close :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and havenā€™t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline:

ā†’ Tuesday, March 21 at 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time)

I feel squeaky clean and refreshed just reading all the lovely entries shared- thank you so much to everyone who has shared their cleansing work with us this week! :blush:

If you havenā€™t already shared an entry but would like to join in, this is your friendly reminder that you still have a bit of time left to do so!

Blessed Be! :bubbles::sparkles:

10 Likes

Oh gosh! It seems like I really am getting a loooong list of catch up challenges! :sweat_smile: I couldnā€™t do this one either! :pensive: But thatā€™s only because I came from my practical exam today a little while ago and now I feel really tiredā€¦:worried: I really wanted to do this one! (As obviously I think my tools need cleansing!) But I guess, luckā€™s playing with me currently. :flushed: Anyways, I will not stop trying to take out heart and time for the upcoming challenges or the catch up! :innocent: :smiling_face:

12 Likes

Iā€™ve used many tools and oils to cleanse my home, sacred spaces, and body of old and grey energy, but Iā€™m excited to share my most recent cleansing practice: intuitive dancing.

No music. Little or no light. I wake up in the early morning, enter my living room space (primary alter to my right /kitchen and dining space to my left) and let my body move instinctively and interpretively to an internal ā€œ1-2, 1-2-3ā€ rhythm. I swing my body dramatically in wide, open movements and honor my home and body with one of my favorite chants ā€œblessed be this alter, and everything here on, good to all and harming none.ā€

This practice has unique meaning and benefit for me because I have limited left-side mobility after a childhood stroke. Dancing alone pushes out inseurities and busts through limiting thoughts. Wide movements and cleansing visualizations bring about an energetic reset in the home.

It was an accidental discovery for me. Dancing as therapy and for celebration has been long practiced, but dancing to cleanse energy happened when a muse visited my basic morning strech session a few months ago.

12 Likes

This time I decided to go with late on the day cleaning as my weekend was pretty busy XD moreover, my father is came to stay with for some time so it was not easy for me to do anything related to the craft (he does not know about it). I started my cleaning/ cleansing spree at my home office that has the most stagnant energy in the house and then the bathroom.
This is an article I found interesting as well that help me focus a little bit better on what I had to start first

10 Likes

www.quantumfrequencytecnologies.com

This is in regards to: Sound Healing for Psychics. It is an excellent site that I think you would be very interested in.
Great post. Blessed Beā€¦
Medea

11 Likes

Challenge entry

I chose to do a spiritual cleansing bath with some fresh sage from my window garden with a green candle for self-growth & I did the chamomile tea ritual while soaking.

Here is a friendly reminder to double check your supplies before starting. Notice the salt is missing from my tray. Luckily I had some lavender Epsom salt bubble bath in there so I didnā€™t have to make a dash lol

15 Likes

Thank you! I will definitely be checking it out!

9 Likes

Hi @tracie4, just wanted to pop up and say welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Challenge Entry

So, this is kind of in 2 parts reallyā€¦ my space also is my husband & my bedroom. Sunday, we spent the better portion of the morning :sunrise: cleaning up the room :laughing:

I got all of my things reorganized & in their homes. I also went through my things & removed the things that I donā€™t use or havenā€™t used in quite some time.

I cleaned & spruced up my Ancestor Altar & :triquetra: Brigidā€™s space. Then went through my jewelry & did the same to my main altar & :triskele: The Morriganā€™s space :raven: I have a few little, finishing things to do to each of them, but they just feel so much better.

I refreshed my daily diffuser with a spring cleansing & meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: blend using:

• Frankincense
  • Bergamot
  • Patchouli
  • Cedarwood
  • Eucalyptus

I tend to use it when Iā€™m doing my thing, working with Brigid, or meditating :woman_in_lotus_position: I only keep it on for shorter amounts of time.

Today though, I had one of my windows open a bit to let the fresh breeze :wind_face: in, so really didnā€™t use it todayā€¦ I wanted the crisp new air to clean out the, (I call it stale & stagnant) air from the house :house: being mostly closed up over the winter :snowflake: & bring a nice freshness to the room :hugs:

I made up another one in my larger diffuser for when we sleep :zzz: using:

• Lavender
  • Eucalyptus
  • Peppermint
  • Tea Tree

(Allergies :sneezing_face: are starting early here :laughing:)

It was so nice when everyone had left to go to work or school today :smiling_face: & being able to just enjoy the newness & freshness of my spaceā€¦ it is a much better overall feel & energy in the room. Very comforting, calming, & peaceful to me. :relieved:

I missed that feeling & like everything was just the way it should be & kind of a fresh start :sparkle: :dizzy:

11 Likes

I love the pickle spell! Iā€™m gonna try it.

7 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Is it just me or does the forum feel extra squeaky clean this week? :wink::bubbles: Thank you so much to everyone who cleaned, purified, and cleansed for the challenge- your new season is surely off to a fresh start! :heart::sun_with_face:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : To avoid confusion, this discussion will be locked until the Props and Presents post appears. At that time, this thread will reopen for discussion for a few more days- comments are welcome during this time, but please note that no additional prizes will be given.

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face:

Blessed be! :bubbles::sparkles:

6 Likes

The challenge deadline has passed- thank you to everyone who joined in! :sparkles:

This topic is reopening for any continued discussion and comments (feel free to respond to entries that were shared, chat about the challenge theme, etc!)

The Props and Presents Post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

ā†’ Props and Presents for the Cleansing Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional prizes will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

8 Likes

Thatā€™s funny, my kids and step kids would look at me and say ā€œstay away from mom, she hasnā€™t had her coffee yetā€.

Blessed Be,
Medea

9 Likes

Welcome to the family :heart: :sparkles:

8 Likes

That is an excellent point! That is a good reason why I love reading others detailed, knowledgeable info and feedback is one of my favorite ways of learning.

Blessed Be,
Medea

9 Likes

I really enjoyed this challenge thank you all for all of your passion, knowledge and love :heart: and kindness !
Jeannie

9 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)