đŸ«§ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Cleansing in the Craft

This topic is reopening for any continued discussion and comments (feel free to respond to entries that were shared, chat about the challenge theme, etc!)

The Props and Presents Post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

→ Props and Presents for the Cleansing Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional prizes will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

8 Likes

That’s funny, my kids and step kids would look at me and say “stay away from mom, she hasn’t had her coffee yet”.

Blessed Be,
Medea

9 Likes

Welcome to the family :heart: :sparkles:

8 Likes

That is an excellent point! That is a good reason why I love reading others detailed, knowledgeable info and feedback is one of my favorite ways of learning.

Blessed Be,
Medea

9 Likes

I really enjoyed this challenge thank you all for all of your passion, knowledge and love :heart: and kindness !
Jeannie

9 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)