Weekly witchy challenge dragon magic

For my weekly witchy challenge entry I did a dragon protection spell jar ( I also made a sachet for a travel amulet)

First I did the guided red candle meditation

Then

I used: tigers eye, moonstone, turquoise and tektite, black salt, bay leaf, cinnamon, cumin, basil, whole cloves, dragon’s blood resin powder, allspice, garlic, ginger, blessed thistle, nettle, chilli powder, ginseng root, mustard seed and calendula, malt vinegar and moon water charged under the strawberry full moon last night infused with herbs for protection and tourmaline, dyed agate, moonstone and clear quartz I included a spell scroll after reciting the spell and a sigil meaning dragon’s I let a red candle burn on top of it after wrapping it with red thread sealing the spell and carved the dragon sigil on the top of the jar in the wax and thanked the dragons for their assistance and protection.

9 Likes

WOW. You did a great job!

5 Likes

@Amethyst Thank you I’m not sure how successful it was but I didn’t start any grease fired or burn myself while making homemade cinnamon sugar chips so I’ll consider it a win :woman_shrugging:t2::rofl:

6 Likes

I’d say it was definitely a success, if you didn’t burn yourself. :joy:

7 Likes

Great job!!! I love the sigil on top of the jar that was also on your intention paper!! Beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Sounds like a winner to me! LOL!

6 Likes

This is absolutely gorgeous, @phoenix_dawn- well done! :raised_hands: The sigil is gorgeous and your writing is very powerful. Thanks so much for sharing, may the elemental magick of your dragons watch over, guide, and protect you! :heart::dragon_face:

7 Likes