đŸ”č Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Elemental Mastery

I wasn’t sure what to do for this challenge. I ended up going to the dollar store and purchase some color candles to represent the 4 elements (@Francisco , thank you for the idea) i also bought a couple of spring theme tiles, a dollar each to use as a candle base.

It has been a hard time for my best friend and his family- since his grandma passed away from Covid almost 2 weeks ago
He’s also been having a hard time financially, since also being out of work, plus the cost of travel to bury his loved one. I called upon the elements to help him and his family deal with this stressful time. Wishing I could offer more help!

@Amethyst , thank you for the beautiful poem- i recited it to call the elements

Blessed be.

10 Likes

@christina4 , beautifully done! That must be such amazing healing magicka!

6 Likes

@BryWisteria , this ritual-bath just looks so relaxing and calming. Wish I could do bath rituals. However, i must settle for pouring baths over me, since I don’t have a tub but a standing-shower.

5 Likes

Walter
This is amazing spark of the divine within you! So mote it be!
Jeannie

5 Likes

I made my own candle Earth/Rose/ Crystals with loving intentions of self love, family love & friendship! And to be healthy Air is the wick, :fire: Fire is my flame and water is the soy candle wax I blessed my candle with a lot off love and intentions too! I used clear quartz too! Spirit I just asked spirit to guide me to love and heal myself!

Hi :raising_hand_woman: Everyone it’s Jeannie
Hope you all had fun with the elements! I know I did! I am a mom, and caregiver and friend.
I need to attract love :heart: into my heart :heart: So I can be strong for myself!
A strong love! The love that never dies for myself! So I attracted love for self love for Healing and health to be well! Body mind & soul!
I tried to be creative because I really want this to work. I meditated​:woman_in_lotus_position: With the cancer :cancer: meditation. I used my own words that way it’s personal to myself.
Earth :earth_americas:
I called up on earth, And when it shakes like a earthquake to ground me and sustain me.
Keep me from the quickening sand from sucking me in.
Enrich my life from decay and rot!
Let me feel the presence of peace from the bountiful crystals and rocks!
you’re rich soil of earth let me see the flowers bloom.
Let me sow,
Give me your shade, root me in deep like a tree! Awaken me to find life and existence. With your essence of beauty. Lay me on the River banks!
Let the River Flow so I can grow!
The :rose: within me, then lights me up from the quickening sand.
Let it :cloud_with_rain: rain
Let it rain
Let me heal
Let it snow

I call upon Air
Where the wind blows I know the direction I go. I am here with purpose.
So I am going to focus.
Bless my thoughts I am as light as a feather even if it’s bad weather.
Let me me use my bow and arrow to kill the thoughts with a rose :rose:

I call upon spirit of :fire: Fire
Spirit you are not done
Spirit you are :muscle:t4: strong
Spirit you are daring
You can get yourself out of this twine!
Your hot
I call this action

Water
I call upon water to heal and rain
When it goes cold
And rolls anxiety goes!
When my stress is old
I turn from my distress
I remember how thirsty I am
And visit the Hot springs
And rejoice for being renewed.

Spirit of ether
I want to be at peace :v:
I want to feel you close
I want to grow
I want to decern
I am divine
I am fine as wine :wine_glass:

Well I called out to Bast
Bast: The Egyptian Cat Goddess :cat2:

Hers the thing I am just sharing my heart with you and I am not that great of a writer but I still think you would like it since it came from my heart.
I ask you Bast to protect my family from any curse!
I ask you Bast to take this milk :milk_glass:
This music
Poetry
My pictures of the Lions
My perfume I leave you
My Sun :sunny: flowers ect
I pray that you help me stay strong like a Lion :lion:
Let me play to like a kitten would!
I love cats 🐈‍⬛
I am a cat women!
Thank you Bast for your divine guidance!
Someday I’ll show you a picture of my Kitty!
How to make a soy candle to attract love :two_hearts:
Hope you enjoyed

Let me love :heart:
Let me love myself
Let me love my family :two_hearts:
Let it be sealed
With a kiss :kissing_heart:
So mote it be!
And let it harm none
Blessed be
Jeannie

7 Likes

I love the term “word witch”- it suits you perfectly, Kasie! I am sure your dad would be proud of you. You have so many wonderful talents and I always feel blessed to read your works! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you can get a walk-in bathtub someday, it sounds lovely! For now, rest assured that any bath ritual can be tweaked a bit and made into a Shower Ritual or scrub bath ritual :+1: . You could potentially use the salt as a skin scrub (applying it safely- perhaps to hands/feet) and still get all the magickal benefits :blush::sparkles:

This is so beautiful, Christina- really well done! :heart_eyes: Your chakra man and colored candle display are gorgeous to see- and your intent is so wholesome as well :two_hearts: :earth_africa:

I hope you had a wonderful tutoring session- thanks again for sharing your lovely elemental spellwork! :sparkles:

That absolutely counts- well done, Saulamay! :clap: The colored candles are a great way to represent and draw on the elements, and you considered the elemental correspondences of directions as well! :compass: Beautiul- thanks for sharing your experience :blush:

You are very kind- thank you! :heart:

Gorgeous pictures and a very beautiful ritual, Walter. My heart goes out to your best friend and his family. So sorry to hear about their loss and struggles. May your heartfelt magick open the door to recovery and new opportunities for them in this hard time- you truly have a very warm heart :heart: :pray:

Pouring baths and sponge baths are perfect as well- no worries at all! As I mentioned to Kasie, the charged salt could be used as a Salt Scrub- it is definitely possible to draw on all the magickal benefits that way! :salt: :blush:

Absolutely gorgeous, Jeannie- a beautiful spell! And the candle is lovely too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rose: I’m not sure if this applies, but be careful in case the pretty petals are touching the wick- it was pointed out in another thread that this may increase the risk of fire. Enjoy carefully! :candle: :pray:

Your writing is so beautiful, Jeannie- I feel inspired hearing these powerful words. I love how you presented each element in turn! A delight to read- thank you so much for sharing! :sparkles:

7 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Great job, everyone- it’s been a delight to read about your delightful elemental magick. This was a tough challenge- but the coven rose to the occassion and really showed some amazing creativity! Well done! :clap:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

I can appreciate your spell cause I was supposed to rest and didn’t really turn out that way! I was just thinking of all the elements and thought the candle was a good one! This was really nice how you used all the crystals to the correspondences! I thought that is real unique! I never really tried that but this will keep me up on my crystal game!
Thank you so much for the info on crystals! I always can be reminded about it! Well
Thanks for this challenge Travel Witch :mage:
Looks like you got some time to relax and take a load off! That’s awesome :clap: My cat is trying to get my attention again lol :laughing:
Jeannie
Blessed be

7 Likes

You’re welcome, kind sir! I’m just glad you liked it enough to use it! And from the pictures, it was a beautiful ritual!

Wow, you made a candle! Awesome work @Jeannie1! And wonderful writing! It’s very meaningful! Good job!

Aww, thank you @BryWisteria! My Dad was always proud of me but he loved it when I’d bring home a creative writing project.

As for pouring anything over me in the tub I have, I can barely get my butt in there without falling much less bringing something else along with me. LOL. I’ll stick to my special soaps. I have a sage soap that smells good for cleansing before rituals. Thanks though!

8 Likes

@BryWisteria, thank you so much for your kind words! Means a great deal!:heart::orange_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

@christina4 , thank you!!:blue_heart:

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 ,this is amazing! You out did yourself! :blue_heart::orange_heart::green_heart::heart:

8 Likes

I really love :heart: this @walter , this was real loving of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Really admire your little ritual. It was real simple but for a worthy cause with meaning.

Blessed BeđŸ’«

8 Likes

@walter That’s a great use of candle magic! And I’m sure your friend appreciates you sending this powerful energy to him and his family. Thank you for sharing your ritual with us! :pray:

@Jeannie1 Wow!! Those chants are magnificent. So much inspiration going on! Bastet is with you :black_cat:

I really liked seeing all the creative ideas in this challenge! Great job!! :clap: :clap:

10 Likes

@Amethyst , yes thank you! It was a privilege to use your beautiful words with my intention. Thank you so much for that!! You definitely are a "Word Witch":heart::green_heart::orange_heart:

8 Likes

@Francisco ,thank you!

8 Likes

@NickWick, thank you so much! Your bath ritual looked amazing! I’m sure charged with such power.

I just couldn’t ask anything for myself, when so many are in need of some Xtra help from the universe! And my spell, I believe already worked! I work in the hospitality industry and so does my friend. We moved up on the list for the Covid vaccine. Therefore, we can get vaccinated. However, it’s not easy getting an appointment. You have to try and keep trying. Today at work I just happened to log onto the Vaccine website. I texted my friend right away that there were appointments available. (And it’s literally like winning the lottery because the appointments are taken ASAP) He was able to book and appointment for him and his partner. Also texted another friend of mine with health issues- and he as well booked an appointment for this evening. ( He texted me if it wasn’t for my text he would never have checked today. Even tho he’s been trying for weeks.

Also, my ritual was not only for my best friend, but about helping my family, friends and anyone needing Xtra help. ( Including my Spells8 family)

Including myself, we were 4 of us who were able to book the vaccine appointments on the same day
 If that’s not divine intervention! I don’t know what is!
Thank you to the Lord and Lady as well as Brigid

Blessed be

8 Likes

Francisco thank you!
My spells are coming out much better than before. I am diving a little deeper with deity. I realized when I bring an offering it helps me to be more connected. I really connect to the Lion because I feel his energy and pull on strength. So I am going to get a picture of a Lion for the home. So I can embody that energy!
I just want to say thank you!
Blessed be
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thank you Kasie,
I wish I could write like you! I mean that poem inspired me to want to write! I just started writing from my heart and I think with time it will all come together with ease.
Blessed be

7 Likes

That sounds wonderful- sage is a great herb for purifying, I bet it makes a truly lovely soap! :soap: Enjoy, Kasie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You are very welcome, Walter- once again, great job! :clap:

You have such a kind heart, Walter- thank you for your warm wishes and wholesome spellwork! :sparkles: I’m so glad your intentions brought luck to you and your friends- congrats on the appointments! :heart:

Good for you, Jeannie! Have fun with your writing- I always love to read your words. May you enjoy opening your heart and expressing your beautiful spellwork through your writing! :writing_hand: :two_hearts:

8 Likes