☁ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Hedge Magick: Into Other Realms

I think I typed this to you before…*What you see is what you get. When I was applying for my pistol permit my mouth was running about how much paperwork there was, and this guy came up to me and asked if there was a problem and I told him I don’t know. One of the questions asked why I want a permit? I thought it was a trick question and told him I need more paper. But when he asked me if I had children…wow, that one got me. I told him I would give torture a new meaning in the dictionary!! Dark does not bother me, but false fake people do. I have a strong suit in intuition, and I already know you are professional and knowledgeable with your herbs and etc… you inform people if you can or cannot do “something”. I admire that quality; many do not have that.
I have fibromyalgia pretty bad. I might have to come to you and buy your “potion”.
Please always be safe as well…Blessed Be,
Medea

5 Likes

@Medea oh darlin I’ll be the first one to tell u i dont know. But ill do everything in my power to find the answer before i just cave. I cant stand fake ppl neither.

My fibromyalgia oil is a special blend, and powerful. I originally made it for a friend whos had fibromyalgia for 9 yrs. And the meds either quit helping or dont help at all. So she became my guinea pig ( she volunteered). I finally found a blend that works. She said if its put in a T shape across the shoulders and down the spine, it works the best (least for her). She called me the next day advising me that she actually slept thru the night. Which as u know is HUGE. I will be kind, caring, compassionate, and professional to an extent. I have no qualms telling someone HELL NO.

Darkness never bothered me. It can be all consuming. So if u continue on this path just be careful. The darkness is very seductive. I know a druid who made a deal with a demon. And i know some who only deal with demons. Difference between the two is knowledge.

As for your Astral traveling…i also have an oil for that, it protects and anchors u to make your transition easier. I also have a trance journey astral incense too.

Thank u for the compliments. I just do me. Love me or hate me, this is me.

Oh honey I have 3 pistol permits on my fridge. Lol

Many blessings sister

6 Likes

I have to be honest, I will not travel without an oil, safety first. I can be many things but not stupid. Learning what could be waiting on the other side or in the Liminal Space is something I just learned here, and I am glad I did before I try my first attempt at Astro traveling. I read some on the trance journey and I might try that first.
Anyway, thank you for your help and feedback!
Medea

6 Likes

@Medea trance incense is a bit less incense than just trying on your own. Let me know if u need help.

6 Likes

I don’t believe I would make any attempt without you! Thank you and yes, I will.
You are a :100:er.
Have a great safe night,
Medea

5 Likes

You are very right about that- sometimes it takes time for a message to come across in a way that we can wrap our heads around! So long as the spirits are peaceful and mean you no harm, I think there is no rush with working with them and their messages. Wishing you all the best with it- good luck, Phoenix! :sparkles:

Thank you for the additional note on Mugwort safety, Christeena! :raised_hands: :heart: I never had an issue with it in mugwort baths (although perhaps mugwort in Asia is different than its NA counterpart? I’ll have to look into more…) but it definitely deserves caution when ingesting! :pray:

6 Likes

Want to try it but I am a bit of a chicken… I don’t want to be dazing around with 4 kids under my watch :joy:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria thats very possible about the different areas mugwort can come from. Some is stronger than others. Bathing with it, isnt as bad as consuming it or having it smoke. Proper ventilation is a must when burning mugwort, especially if u have kids and animals. They are more susceptible to the hallucinogenic properies, even in smaller doses.

6 Likes

Thank you Megan for looking!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Thanks so much !

4 Likes

Yes lease that would be great thank you

4 Likes

Yes! I ran a quick search and there really are many different types of mugwort, and some vary enough that they have different botanical names. I would imagine that common mugwort in North America and Europe is likely Artemesia vulgaris, but the mugwort in the bathhouses and onsens I experienced could have been any of the Asian varieties- likely Chinese Mugwort which looks like a popular ingredient in TCM.

Oh, herbs… just when you think you know one, turns out it’s a different (albeit similar) plant by the same name, depending on where you are in the world. Plants sure like to keep us on our toes :sweat_smile: :herb:

It’s my pleasure, Danielle! Blessed be :hearts:

6 Likes

Hello Jan_TheGreenWitch, First, I am sending strength and love to you. Next, I greatly appreciate your detailed information from the CHALLENGE ENTRY - Hedge Magick: Into Other Realms. This was all new to me and the books you listed will help me continue learning more about Hedge Magick. There is so much more to Astro Traveling and incorporating all different types or Magick with it, like you said; "Being a green witch over all of these decades has demonstrated to me how integrated all forms of witchcraft are and how they intersect and are with each other".

Blessed Be,
Medea

5 Likes

Ashley69, I must admit when I was reading this, I had a mixed emotion come over me. Do you know why that might have happen? I felt like I was afraid or scared, which is unusual for me. Then at the same time, it was intriguing, and I kept reading. Part of me wanted to jump into research mode. Strange, right? Mote It Be

Blessed Be
Medea

5 Likes

This is normal and I personally we through some of the same emotions with certain things. May i ask what exactly gave you that feeeling of being scared? :blush:

4 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy:

(If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)