šŸ’Ž Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Heed the Call of Crystals

My crystal collection is small but bound for growthā€¦lol. I have these that I use the most and feel the deepest connection with. My Tiger Eye Bracelet is my everyday shield I like to think, it helps most days by keeping me centered, strength for the tough days, and confidence in myself. My Citrine is special because it was my first crystal I bought. My clear quartz is used so often that Iā€™m thinking of naming it. :joy:
And of course my amethyst pendulum. I also have a selenite wand and a rainbow quartz.

8 Likes

Aw thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thats super awesome. Lapis might be my absolute favorite. I just love the color and energy from it!

5 Likes

Wow ā€¦ we sure are a Crystal lovin bunch. I keep mine in my Mojo Bag or around my neck.

10 Likes

Congrats on your deeper dive into crystal magic, @colin! Itā€™s an addivctive area of the craft- once you get going with crystals, youā€™ll soon find your altar covered in them! :gem::laughing: Well done and let us know if which treasures you add to your blossoming collection! :+1:

Sometimes a fresh pair of eyes and second opinion can rekindle the spark of motivation, @Amethyst- I hope your friend has some inspiring advice and you get a burst of creativity! Begone, writerā€™s block! :grin:

So beautiful, @Limeberry! :star_struck: You have such a stunning collection- and yes, I love the warmth and homey feeling of that fluorite! A real treasure- thanks for sharing :sparkling_heart:

So beautiful, @CelestiaMoon- I am sure Selene appreciates your lovely treasures. They do look like they have the beauty of the moon :crescent_moon::sparkles: When in doubt, give it a cleanse! May your crystals bring you many blessings to come :pray:

Wow, wow, wow! :heart_eyes: So much great info on so many lovely crystals, @Missa! I can look at labradorite all day- so mesmerizing :relieved: You have some truly lovely treasures in your collection. Thanks so much for sharing both the pictures and your knowledge! :gem:

gorgeous, @Rowan- and that Tigerā€™s Eye bracelet! Itā€™s so lovely! It looks like it was made for you :tiger::two_hearts: May it bring your good luck and many blessings, and may your already lovely collection continue to grow! :grin:

Cheers to that, @john4! Thanks for sharing your treasures too- I love the idea of keeping them close :gem: Youā€™ve got some truly lovely ones- and some runes as well! Gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Well done to all crystal-loving participants! :clap::gem:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear in the forums with shout-outs and prize details. Keep an eye on the main page!

This challenge will remain open for discussion for the next 7 days, but please keep in mind that no additional prizes will be awarded after today.

Congrats again and blessed be :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I really like the mahogany obsidian @Missa! Itā€™s beautiful and very different.

Will you hug it and pet it and call it George? Nice little collection. LOL.

If I kept mine in a bag around my neck, I wouldnā€™t be able to stand. LOL. NIce Mojo Bag too!

I hope she gets back to me soonish, I want to get onto the next part. LOL.

5 Likes

@Amethyst :joy: maybe Charlie!

4 Likes

Thank you for your input @Missa! Itā€™s hard to say if thereā€™s some really light blue in it, it always seems to be on the shadow side!

Click for a wall of pictures

It looks a lot like very blue calcite! It scratches glass though, which was how I thought it might be quartz instead, looking at the Mohs scales (calcite 3, glass 5.5, quartz 7)

Good catch with the amethyst, one side of it is mostly clear but there are also some yellow streaks on it! On the citrine thereā€™s also quite a lot of white (milky?) quartz that looks pretty similar to the mystery stone!

5 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria, thatā€™s so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Charlieā€™s a good name. Had a faithful attack cat named Charlie. He was my baby.

3 Likes

Kasie Your amethyst is so beautiful! Love the deep purple!!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Marrissa,
What a beautiful collection looks amazing!!! Thanks for your help with some really good stones!
Jeannie

3 Likes

Thanks, @Jeannie1! I always have it out and near me when Iā€™m at home. I charmed it for good luck but itā€™s been a good luck charm for me even before that.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.