🧰 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Holistic Magick: A Witch's Apothecary

Great sources and info!!! You always make entries so pretty!!:heart::orange_heart::blue_heart:

6 Likes

Oh snap :joy: that was funny as heck!!! You could kill a plastic plant :rofl::rofl::rofl: I love you Kacie!!!:green_heart::heart::orange_heart:

5 Likes

Love you too Christina! LOL! But it’s true! I’ve even killed Impatiens and you know how easy it is for those flowers to grow.

3 Likes

So impressed! :scream:

4 Likes

Aw haha thank you! :smile: I like information to organized, easy to look at and figure out.

2 Likes

Congrats on both your witchy kit (lots of great herbs inside!) and on finishing the Green Witchery course, @IrisW! :partying_face: Well done with your cleansing and tasty-sounding healing tea potion :yum: Green Witchery goes hand-in-hand with attuning yourself to nature- well done on deepening your bond with the earth! :earth_americas:

Beautiful healing spell, @AliceInWonderdab! You have a very kind heart to send good energy to your friend in Toronto. It sounds like you helped her recovery with your wonderful holistic magical :hugs: Well done!

Beautiful @mary25 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: , and I agree completely- magick can be found in every aspect of our lives, if we only take the time to look for it! :heart: I love your self-care box and all the wonderful things inside. May it continue to bring you peace and security :blush: Thanks so much for sharing!

There were some great suggestions for lavender substitutes, @Rowan- and I know your Hailey isn’t the only one with an allergy to the herb! Substitustions in spellwork and rituals has many herb swap suggestions. Rosemary could work, or perhaps another soothing herb like Chamomile or Calendula? Wishing you the best of luck with both crafting, gardening, and the Green Witchcraft course- Enjoy! :blossom::two_hearts:

Very helpful info @Missa- thanks for sharing your wisdom! :green_heart:

Blessings to your Nana, @steph- she shared such wonderful knowledge with you! :herb: You are very strong to begin the path towards quitting smoking. I’ve heard different things about smoking herbs (and even smoking tea!) but as I haven’t experienced it personally, I’d listen to the advice others have shared here. Let us know what you discover- best of luck! :heart_decoration:

Such a lovely garden and green witchery knowledge, @Liisa- may all your plants thrive this season :blush:

Absolutely, @Amethyst! Congrats to you on completing the course and on building up your lovely kitchen herbs. May your knowledge and magick continue to make your dishes holistic and delicious! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great research on parlsey, @Kasandra! :green_heart: A lovely herb always welcome in the apothecary of a Kitchen Witch- tasty and magickal! Thank you so much for sharing your finds and wisdom :blush:

Well done, @praecog29! :raised_hands: It sounds like you enjoyed the course and learned some new things- congrats! May your green and holistic magick continue to grow and bring you delight :heart_decoration:

Hooray for rosemary, @Jeannie1! A favorite herb of mine- and I love the deocrations you added to the pages. That’s a lot of great information, thank you so much for sharing with the coven! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

It got a bit long, so my personal addition to this challenge can be found in a separate post: :amphora: Holistic and Delicious- Protective Oil for the Cabinet Apothecary

Thank you to all of the talented holistic witches who have joined in so far! :sparkles:

It’s friendly reminder time!

:exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and haven’t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline: Tomorrow: April 20th, 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

Blessed be! :toolbox: :sparkles:

4 Likes

I’ve just had to Google what CET time is. Easy for me at the moment as it’s the same as British Summer Time (GMT+1)!

Hopefully my collection of herbs will arrive today and I’ll be able to take some photos of everything I’ve done this week. If they do I may make a separate post…

4 Likes

Ask and you shall receive as the package has just arrived!

Absolutely thrilled, and she’s included a Lucky Penny spell too for good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Cool beans! LOL. I love participating in these challenges! Thank you, hon!

Ooh, I’m envious! What a nice collection!

4 Likes

You might try rosemary

6 Likes

Beautiful Kit @IrisW !

4 Likes

Thank you, is it alright if I save this to print?
Blessed Be,

4 Likes

I’ve been a bit busy this week to really work as hard on this challenge as I planned on, but I’m definitely going to continue after this challenge closes!

I did manage to save some catnip, motherwort, garlic mustard, and several varieties of plantain before my dad sprayed broadleaf killer on the yard though! I read online that motherwort typically doesn’t do well when it’s cultivated, but it seems to be doing better than the other things I rescued :smiley:

I also went to my favorite witch shop, WitchLab in Columbus, OH yesterday and bought some Hekate Oil and a copy of The Wtich’s Herbal Apothecary: Rituals & Recipes for a Year of Earth Magick and Sacred Medicine Making that I’m PUMPED to start reading as soon as I finish Year of the Witch! :smiley:

6 Likes

Oooh Hekate oil! I will have to see if I can find this.
Congrats on saving the plants/herbs before they were sprayed! And getting the new book.
Hope this week is a good one for you.
Blessed Be,

7 Likes

What a marvellous package!!!

3 Likes

Thank you! I hope you have a great week too :green_heart:

I feel like the Hekate oil was pretty pricy, but it was made by WitchLab, which is a business I absolutely love and want to support, and they’re supposedly the only place authorized by Jason Miller of the Sorcery of Hekate course to make the Hekate oil to the specifications laid out in his course, so I figured I’d splurge at least once :sweat_smile: It can be bought here, if you’re interested :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I bet you could make your own oil! I just picked up this book

There’s not a specific hekate oil but there are angel oils and saints and different dark arts recipes!

6 Likes

I have decided to make a list of all my correspondences and I am going to put them nice in a jar only I needed labels so I am going to wait! My friend he smokes cannabis in so he gave me a whole bunch of jars for my herbs. Only there is a distinct smell with marijuana so I’m gonna have to wash them out and cleanse him and all that kind of stuff

image|375x500
Here is a list of my witchy correspondences and I also made some holy oils

I did a lavender and Rosemary oil!
Know when ever I meditate I have some positive thoughts and vibes!
Jeannie

8 Likes

AliceInWonderdab,
Thanks :blush: I like your book collection! We probably have just as many books :open_book: lol
Jeannie

5 Likes