šŸ§° Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Holistic Magick: A Witch's Apothecary

You might try rosemary

6 Likes

Beautiful Kit @IrisW !

4 Likes

Thank you, is it alright if I save this to print?
Blessed Be,

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been a bit busy this week to really work as hard on this challenge as I planned on, but Iā€™m definitely going to continue after this challenge closes!

I did manage to save some catnip, motherwort, garlic mustard, and several varieties of plantain before my dad sprayed broadleaf killer on the yard though! I read online that motherwort typically doesnā€™t do well when itā€™s cultivated, but it seems to be doing better than the other things I rescued :smiley:

I also went to my favorite witch shop, WitchLab in Columbus, OH yesterday and bought some Hekate Oil and a copy of The Wtichā€™s Herbal Apothecary: Rituals & Recipes for a Year of Earth Magick and Sacred Medicine Making that Iā€™m PUMPED to start reading as soon as I finish Year of the Witch! :smiley:

6 Likes

Oooh Hekate oil! I will have to see if I can find this.
Congrats on saving the plants/herbs before they were sprayed! And getting the new book.
Hope this week is a good one for you.
Blessed Be,

7 Likes

What a marvellous package!!!

3 Likes

Thank you! I hope you have a great week too :green_heart:

I feel like the Hekate oil was pretty pricy, but it was made by WitchLab, which is a business I absolutely love and want to support, and theyā€™re supposedly the only place authorized by Jason Miller of the Sorcery of Hekate course to make the Hekate oil to the specifications laid out in his course, so I figured Iā€™d splurge at least once :sweat_smile: It can be bought here, if youā€™re interested :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I bet you could make your own oil! I just picked up this book

Thereā€™s not a specific hekate oil but there are angel oils and saints and different dark arts recipes!

6 Likes

I have decided to make a list of all my correspondences and I am going to put them nice in a jar only I needed labels so I am going to wait! My friend he smokes cannabis in so he gave me a whole bunch of jars for my herbs. Only there is a distinct smell with marijuana so Iā€™m gonna have to wash them out and cleanse him and all that kind of stuff

image|375x500
Here is a list of my witchy correspondences and I also made some holy oils

I did a lavender and Rosemary oil!
Know when ever I meditate I have some positive thoughts and vibes!
Jeannie

8 Likes

AliceInWonderdab,
Thanks :blush: I like your book collection! We probably have just as many books :open_book: lol
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thereā€™s a lot of spell potions where I find that cannabis can add positivity~I often add it to ensure vibes remain high :joy_cat::raised_hands:t2:
I love books I have so many I can never move

4 Likes

It came from: www.essentialoilbenefits.com

5 Likes

Definitely, thank you.

3 Likes

I saw your challenge entry thread, @IrisW- once again, great job and thanks for sharing your beautiful collection! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thatā€™s a great resource, @Garnet- thanks for sharing it! :herb:

Nice work on the plant rescue mission, @Jewitch! :+1: And wow- the WitchLab looks like an amazing shop. You are lucky to have such a wonderful witchy store nearby! :sparkles:

Wow- that looks like a great book on oil making, @AliceInWonderdab :star_struck:

Beautifully done, @Jeannie1! :clap: Ohhh I bet Lavender and Rosemary oil smells heavenly. May it help you relax and be at ease as you meditate :person_in_lotus_position: Thanks so much for sharing! :heart:

6 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Well done, holistic witches! Your apothecaries, healing magick, and beautiful crafts were a delight to see! :star_struck:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :toolbox: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Iris, compost happens!

7 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.