šŸ‘ļøā€šŸ—Ø Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Honing Your Magickal Senses

It sounds like a fun idea for a challenge! Thank you, Georgia- I have added talents and skills to the Challenge To-Do List :grinning: :heart:

Youā€™re very sweet, Georgia- but give yourself more credit, my friend! :heart: You do a wonderful job sharing your thoughts and feedback. Your posts always radiate a kind and wise energy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Nooooo! :scream:

I agree with Bry. Itā€™s lovely to see you pop up in a conversation. :black_heart:

10 Likes

If Iā€™m being honest, Iā€™m winging it most of my life :wink: You did great!

10 Likes

Iā€™m with you there! I just spoke to a mentor this morning about it! @MeganB has a wonderful video about daily routines (maybe she can link it here)

8 Likes

CHALLENGE ENTRY
Iā€™ve been working on developing my intuition and connecting with my ancestors and spirit guides. Iā€™ve also done a past lives regression. Iā€™m learning to trust my intuition and Iā€™m getting some ā€œvisionsā€ and hearing answers to my questions. Last night during a meditation, literally within seconds of starting, I went to my ā€œvoidā€ where I connect to the other world. I didnā€™t try to go there, it just popped up in my mind. Immediately from there, I saw a vision of my past life, a scene I saw previously. Her name is Susan. I saw here at a beautiful open street market. She was buying flowers and a little boy was with her (I found out heā€™s my husband) Susan cared for the boy and was his guardian. Anyway. I Immediately felt happy, it felt like a memory. I asked myself what she was trying to tell me. Immediately I knew she was telling me to simplify! I definitely needed to be reminded of that!

7 Likes

I also love incorporating art into my practice!

10 Likes

So glad you participated! :hugs: Great entry! Thereā€™s no right or wrong way to do it :blush::heart:

8 Likes

Yes, I can link it!

Hereā€™s the video @Shadeweaver :blush:

I missed this challenge, but Iā€™m enjoying going through and reading everyoneā€™s responses!

11 Likes

You make such lovely, calming videos, @MeganB. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Aww, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Itā€™s funny because I actually started a whole new channel that doesnā€™t just focus on witchcraft and paganism. I got tired of being stuck in a box with what I can create on one channel, so my new channel is just gonna be me ā†’ real mom, real crafts, real witch, real life! That channel is still gonna stay because Iā€™m not quitting the podcast, but I need something different. Hopefully, I can bring the same kind of energy to some of my newer videos!

9 Likes

I freakinā€™ love it already! :sparkles: :black_heart:

I hope you get more crocheting sales than you can handle, and that somehow opens you up to being able to ship here. :joy: Iā€™m kidding. I just hope it all goes well. :black_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you! :revolving_hearts: Now, letā€™s just hope everyone else loves it, too :joy: and I did switch my shop from self-hosted to Etsy just for ease of shipping. Woocommerce through WordPress is a pain in the ass, and Etsy (though I donā€™t like the fees and stuff) has a much more streamlined shipping process :woman_shrugging:

Iā€™ll cheers to that! :clinking_glasses: :tada: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Arenā€™t Woocommerce and WordPress more expensive because they both have monthly fees to pay? Or, if WordPress is self-hosted, it requires hosting and domain name costs?

Do link your shop when you get a chance so I can follow and favourite everything. :laughing: :black_heart:

9 Likes

Looking forward to it! :heart::blush:

8 Likes

@starborn ā€“ Woocommerce has a free plugin for WordPress, which I already have through my web hosting that I pay for. The only fee with Woocommerce is the payment processing fees that are dependent on the payment processor (Stripe, PayPal, etc.). What gets expensive is the add-ons for Woocommerce. Thatā€™s where the shipping add-on comes in that would help with weight-based shipping. I canā€™t do it with Woocommerce right now, and the add-on isnā€™t currently worth the cost for me.

I already have domain and hosting costs because of my website. It was just lumped in as a subdomain that didnā€™t have extra costs because I have unlimited subdomain capacity :sweat_smile:

@Sivonnah & @starborn ā€“ Iā€™ve updated my link in the Coven Member Shops :bouquet: :blush: :heart:

8 Likes

Ohh, right, you have to pay for the domain and hosting regardless.

Btw, the title link still goes to your website, not the Etsy store.

But the image link did get me there. :+1:

8 Likes

Oops :joy: Thank you! Iā€™ll fix it right now!

8 Likes

The balloon color correspondnce is super unique - Iā€™ve never seen far before!
Iā€™m huge into daily correspondnce colors, stones, planets /deities.
Probably my favorite piece of daily magic along with tarot.

PS to all-
Thank you all for sharing and Iā€™m really grateful for a place to talk about this stuff. Love nā€™ Light, yaā€™ll :purple_heart:

10 Likes

I still have them in the balloons lol i wasnt sure how long wanted to keep them in there so i hadnt tajen them out yet but i noticed today the blue one was the only one to of shrunk, not fully, has little air in my still significantly shrunk. I looked up the correspondanxe to blue and im trying to figure out why that one may of shrunk n not othersā€¦ n whsy may meanā€¦ but using balloons n colour correspondances, its been something i come bacj to now n then. First time put crystals inside but yeah it is something id becone attatched to. Maybe the idea of taichi ball or the ball of energy n working witg kids n obviously baloon play has brought the idea to incorporate colour correspondances n baloons into practice in carious ways. . Maybe my brains weird n has weird ideas lol but i guess if it works n helps then im ok with being a lil weird lolšŸ˜†

9 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit Activities to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (And if youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)