⌚ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - It's Time for Time Magick

Oh my! I looove this poem of how you spent your time this week!! Truly a refreshing & fun entry here @Sarafeena_Sage!! :smiling_face: :sparkles:

10 Likes

Ohhh woow @Jeannie1!! Sooo cutte! I already adooooore sweetie Millie!! I love how she cares for you by being there, always. Because sometimes all one can do for other in the best way possible is just…being there for them! :face_holding_back_tears: Heart you Millie! And thank you sweetheart for this link! Also, where would I like to go while astrally projecting? Hmm, it seems like it wouldn’t really count my opinion in unless I master it! :joy: But I am really eager and inspired by your own experience dear! I have always wanted to look down at my home from the terrace first, if I could ever project. Thank you for sharing this post and blessed be Jeannie! :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

I love this entry. What a fun take on the challenge. Its funny how i never think about how time can have such an impact both positively (making time and spending time) and negatively (wasting time) on a day to day basis. I will definitely try to be more mindful of and try to alter things when the negatives outweigh the positives.

Blessed be

Alan

11 Likes

The challenge deadline has passed- thank you to everyone who joined in! :sparkles:

This topic is reopening for any continued discussion and comments (feel free to respond to entries that were shared, chat about the challenge theme, etc!) :speaking_head:

The Props and Presents Post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

Props and Presents for the Time Magick Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional prizes will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

11 Likes

Thank you :pray: for sharing so much love :heart: @Solasta_Amore You are a blessing to all of us! :hugs:

6 Likes

Ack! I missed the deadline… Kind of ironic on a Time Challenge, no? Time is subjective so if it’s still yesterday in my corner of the universe it’ll still be accepted, right? (I’m completely kidding & totally grasping at straws). The sad thing is I totally had all this ready in time but then it all found itself hiding under the adulting file in my brain. Ah well.

Some say that the senses can transport you back in time. My time travel was attributed to the smells and tastes in my kitchen this past weekend.

We finished off our new years day leftovers & I baked a pumpkin guts nut bread. While I was baking, I was thinking about this challenge and what on earth I was going to do for it and then it hit me… Omgravy I’m already doing it. Right now. The pumpkin guts I used were harvested from the pumpkins we carved at Halloween. I was using something from my first witchy new year to make dessert for a meal that was the last of our regular new year meal. I sat quiet with my full belly, a mixing pot of both New Years, and I was mentally transported back to Samhain. I signed up for Spell8 newsletter in September. I decided shortly after that I would stop ignoring the yelling that was my calling to my path. I started doing a cinnamon abundance ritual each month on the 1st starting 11/1 (an unexpected financial benefit has happened each month since). I signed up for as a member on the winter solstice. I’ve been absorbing all the information that time allows and I just really feel like I’ve hit a growth spurt. I say all of this to say… When I mentally transported back, the head I was in was so different than where I am today. My time travel was eye opening. I wonder what today will look like tomorrow.

10 Likes

@Shine we will be having a catch-up challenge, pretty soon I think :thinking: & we will be able to count this entry as one of the 2 or 3 you are able to do at that time! So no worries, the badge will come a bit later, but when the catch-up rolls around you won’t have to re-do this one :smiling_face:

8 Likes

You will definitely see me in the catch up round. I read every entry and thought they all were great.

11 Likes

Eager to see yours in catch up @Iyanifa! :hugs: I bet it will be awesome! :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Look at those beautiful loaves- your pumpkin bread sounds amazing, @Shine! :drooling_face: :two_hearts: And congrats on your successful abundance rituals- it sounds like they have been very successful for you :sparkles:

Siofra, Iyaifa, and Smriti are right on- the next catch-up challenge is only a few challenges away (just three more to go to catch-up week)!

Blessed be!

9 Likes

Alright, I missed this challenge and I’m really bummed about it but I’ll make it up in a catch-up challenge! I’m gonna go through and read everyone’s entries, though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: apologies if I miss yours!

Garnet this was such a beautiful and thought-provoking entry :clap: It’s funny because I was just talking about my theory and thoughts on how time works in a post about reincarnation and Wicca – I don’t view time as linear. It’s more of a wiggly line than a straight line, in my opinion! :mantelpiece_clock: And I love your answers to the questions. I think they’re perfectly YOU!

I’ve heard of people doing this but I’ve never done it myself. Thank you for the app suggestion! This might be something I play around with a bit every day… :thinking: I’ll give it a try! I hope you’ll keep us updated (if you want) about your experiences working with the planets this way. :blush:

First, I love the picture of your altar that you shared :heart: and your experience with the candle flame! :candle: It’s always so interesting to me when people share their meditation experiences and work with candles. I really enjoyed reading your answers to the questions, too, especially this one → “If I had endless time, I would do only one thing, that is to make this world a better place, to make planet Earth, again a Globe of Love!” :revolving_hearts: Your passion and empathy really shine through in all you do, Smriti, I hope you know that!

Oh, they definitely can! :joy: Thank you for sharing your little infographics! I’m sure those will be useful to anyone that needs them :blush: They’re a wealth of information packed into tiny squares!

I like the idea of letting go of time and only living in the present moment. Unfortunately, my mortgage company would not like the fact that I wouldn’t be paying them because I’d probably forget :joy: I often wonder when we went from telling time from sunrise to sunset, getting our work done during the hours of the sun and resting during the hours of the moon…to staying up way past nighttime with artificial light, counting down time with the hands on a clock dictating our lives… :unamused: I mean, that’s a whole separate issue I have with today’s modern world :joy: so I’ll leave that rant alone.

Anyway, thank you for sharing that meditation for a bright future. I’ll add that to my bookmarks!

My kitty is currently sleeping on a chair not too far from me. If she follows me to the bedroom tonight to lay down, I’m definitely keeping this meditation in mind :cat: I love it!

I absolutely love her music! There is No Time, Serpent Mound – oh there are so, so many I love! I’m really happy that you were able to find time to ground and center yourself, even if just for a moment. I know that’s been a struggle for you in the past :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m so proud of you for taking that time!

Oh geez, I’m reminded of this every time I look at my child. I don’t know where time has gone! :sob: She used to be a tiny baby and now she’s almost ten! :baby: I want my baby back!

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading your entry. Mindfulness around time and going with the flow seems to be a constant battle for me :laughing: so hearing how you did it is really inspiring!

Oh, I didn’t know this! Thank you for teaching me something new today :pray: :sparkles:

I’ve seen this activity around the internet so many times but I’ve never done it myself! :laughing: I’m glad you did it and had fun with it – I hope the cookies :cookie: were good!

I’m so excited for you that you connected with Selene! :candle: That’s a beautiful meditation experience and an amazing lucid dream – here’s cheers to more in the future!

First, that’s a beautiful picture! You always find gorgeous art, Marsha – I’m jealous :laughing: Second, I would love to hear more about how you experience time, different dimensions, and these downloads you get. It sounds super interesting! I’m not sure I’ve ever found myself in a situation like that but I’m sure I would have been the same. :revolving_hearts: Thank you for sharing!

I will forever be jealous of your morning routine, just sayin’ :woman_shrugging: :joy:

You’re stronger than me, I’d say. If I were to meditate immediately upon waking up, there’s a high chance I would just fall right back asleep :joy:

haha I love this little poem you’ve created around time. It’s perfect!

I mean, who knows? If you didn’t have a phone or a watch or something to track, who’s to say it didn’t actually work? :laughing: I think as we get older we lose that sort of magickal thinking. Keep it! Try to hold on to it as long as possible :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh my goodness, that last sentence there really struck a chord with me (and I may put it on a t-shirt lol) – you’re absolutely right!

Though I missed this challenge, I really enjoyed reading everyone’s entries and posts!

13 Likes

Smriti19,
If I could astral project, I would go to the galaxy, and to the moon and beyond. If I could astral project I would visit you all in another world and have a blast :boom: someway! I would visit the world! We could all meet each other in time, and meet for a cup of tea !
It reminds me!!!

I bee :honeybee: up for the Witching Hour when the clock :mantelpiece_clock: hits 12 am the gates open for another doorway. The gate closes the portal and approaches a new day. It’s a mystical time to explore your inner guidance to the unknown!

The phases of the moon overlook The stars :sparkles: and the moon. The feminine powers are infinite and reflects against the ocean :ocean: tides. The water :sweat_drops: is a portal to the subconscious mind and conscious minds eye! I am thinking of the moon card in the tarot.
The earth has its own way of speaking through the trees :evergreen_tree: The wind blows through the trees Recently the rain washed over the night skies :milky_way: and there was lightning :zap: bolts over the land and sky. Mother Earth :earth_africa: magnitude was rising!
At night I reflect in my journal and is a time of solitude and I think how can I manifest my dreams? I get grounded and centered and focus on my daily practice of meditation! Then I use my
divination tools, and make time for rituals, prayers, incantations through the holy darkness and call to my great mother! She is in all the Liminal Spaces, she resides in the underworld so we can work on the shadow. She is also in the middle world and upper world She is the Queen of all Witches and she has many faces Diana, Artemis, and they are also connected to the spiritual world! We can access these powers at night during the witching hour! We can harness the powers to heal our bodies and wounds and plan for the new day! Then the sun :sun_with_face: Rises and we are ready for the new day!
And yes it is the witching hour so I am getting ready for my next phase!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thank you for everything @MeganB :kissing_heart: Blessed Be Love :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Oh my goodnes @Jeannie1!! I thought that there were sooo many things I would want to do if I ever astrally projected, so I didn’t mention any of them…and you said them all out!! :kissing_heart: :heartpulse: I tooo heart the witching hour, tho, I can’t stay up at that time usually! :sweat_smile: You nailed it dearoo! I looove everything you said here! It makes me float on the highest cloud!!! :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Great idea with the cookies! I may have to go by a bag this weekend so I can ‘craft’. :wink:

Sorry for my delay in responding, I didn’t see that you mentioned me until now, if you put an @ symbol before my name the system will let me know you mentioned me. If I have not responded to any of your other posts, I apologize for not seeing them.

The oracle deck is the Dragon Path Oracle deck.

Hope you have a great day!!!

8 Likes

You’re welcome!

8 Likes

@MeganB… it actually starts around 6 AM :sleepy: before everyone is awake & I usually get a lot of my house morning stuff done between then & around 8 AM. Everyone gets ready & up & out then I start “my” things :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Even since this challenge, I had to really look at how I was doing & what I was doing when to be able to figure out the timing of different things :face_with_monocle: So when the planner has like times… it’s a little harder for me to fill them in. I like to use a couple of set goals & then a to-do list that kind of gets modified by how I’m feeling… or at least recently.

I’m really starting to feel better & have more energy during the day, so I’m slowly working different things back in each day now. :hugs:

8 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)