Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Tempus Mage) ⌚

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to all those who joined in for the 126th Weekly Witchy Challenge :watch:

Time Magick Witch Challenge Spells8

To all those who explored time magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:watch::sparkles: Tempus Mage :cyclone: :mantelpiece_clock:

Tempus is a Latin word generally translated as “time”, but can also refer to many different aspects and periods of time ←

P+P Challenge Badges

Click here for instructions on how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

From Medium: The Three Greek Gods of Time

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

(And an extra thank you to @Kasandra for suggesting the theme for this challenge! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum and/or stop by the Activities Category to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed be! :trophy::sparkles:

13 Likes

Congratulations everyone on your new badge! I’m going to have to do this one on a catch up.

9 Likes

The next one isn’t too far away now! This was challenge #126, which means we’ve got just three more themes before the next Catch-Up :grinning:

10 Likes

Oh Goodnes!! A little too excited here for our upcoming challenge!! :smiling_face: I wonder what it could be!? I am sooo in love with these magickal additions to our sacred craft!! :heart_eyes: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Thank you for the shout out @BryWisteria!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And for the tooooo magical badge!!! Oooooh I am smitten! :sparkling_heart: Congrats to ALL who did participate in this challenge and to those too who couldn’t…I guess the catch up challenge isn’t far away!! :kissing_heart: :innocent:

8 Likes

Congratulations on the new badge everyone! I missed this one because life just was too busy, but I’ll get it during a catch up. Now it’s time go through and read everyone’s entries!

8 Likes

Thank youuu Megan! Ohh I know you did miss it but obviously the catch up challenge is just 4 more challenges to go now! You will rock it dear!! I know that! Love and lots of blessings to you!! Also, do read my entry too…hehe :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Congratulations on your shiny new badges everyone! Great job! :confetti_ball:

@Ostara & @MeganB… today is missed challenge spreadsheet day for me :laughing: I know I still have quite a few to catch up on also, it’s just which ones those are is the real question :rofl:

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria! It is much appreciated! :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Thank you for the badge! This week has taught me more to not worry about time too much.

EDIT: At first, I thought it said Tempest Mage. :laughing:

10 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! Barely made it in time :laughing: for this challenge!

Congratulations to everyone who earned theirs this week!

7 Likes

Thanks for the new badge!

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, everyone- congrats again to the Tempus Mages! :mantelpiece_clock: :sparkles::partying_face:

Awwww thanks, Smriti! I’m so happy you enjoy the challenges! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ohhhh that’s a neat title- a shame we just did the weather challenge! Perhaps this would be a good title for a future rendition of storm magick :wink:

Thanks again to all entrants in the Time Challenge- the next challenge will launch very soon! :soon: :trophy: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you for my beautiful badge I bee :honeybee: up late for the Witching hour ha ha ha and thought I would Bless this time we all have together!
Bee Greatfull
Bee happy :blush:
Bee excited
Blessed Be!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Jeannie

5 Likes

Hope you had a bee-utiful witching hour! :laughing: :honeybee: :sparkles:

Thank you so much for the lovely bee blessing- I love it! Wishing lots of joy to you too, Jeannie- blessed bee! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.