💰 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Ka-Ching! Money Magick

Holy Shi#, I’m so pleased for you. No o ne deserves it more.
Blessings and love.
Garnet

9 Likes

Glass and oil are tough. I was looking at one of those things the other day that said, “so you think you are having a bad day”. I thinking “yeah, I would quit”. Lol! How do you even begin to clean a mess like that up! I looked up the image and here it is. awesomeadventures.com[Examples Of People Having A Bad Day]

How do you even begin to clean that up?

13 Likes

Wow, that was fast! Way to go!

Oh, noes! @Garnet I’m so sorry! But hey, look on the bright side, if you had added that glitter it would have been an even bigger mess to clean.

WOW. That’s so awesome!

8 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

All the money and abundance spells shine brightly- may the sound of “ka-ching” throughout the forum ring! :moneybag: :grinning: Thank you so much to everyone who explored and experimented with money magick this week! :raised_hands:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :moneybag::sparkles:

10 Likes

@mary25 ……That purple rose though —- GORGEOUS :purple_heart::purple_heart::rose:

7 Likes

@marsha I love your post, and the journey you just went through is so inspiring. Are you happy you made the time and space to do it? :moneybag::magic_wand:

8 Likes

Hello, dear jeannie​:raising_hand_woman:t2:. I hope that my message was able to awaken love and hope in you. I am glad that I made you feel good​:ok_woman:t2:. We all have problems in our lives that cause us pain and we think that we are not to blame for creating them, but when we look deeper into To think that we are the ones who have created them in our way of life, with negative thoughts and whining and complaining about problems. But I started from somewhere, I calmed myself down and instead of focusing my thoughts on the negative parts of life or the negative behavior of others, I focused on the beauties of life and the blessings I have and seeing the good in the same person I hated. Changes appeared, even that person changed his personality to some extent and I know that the more I work on positive thoughts, the world outside of me will also change. Dancing :dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2:and being happy​:blush::grinning::blush::grinning: is the solution to all problems, just don’t think about them and keep yourself in a good mood. Hoping for a day when all of us can create a beautiful life and a more beautiful world by controlling our minds and thoughts​:fireworks::star_struck::orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::gift::herb::hibiscus::candle::woman_in_lotus_position:t2:

9 Likes

I use money spells, but my intentions are that ways are presented to me in order to EARN more money, not just to receive it. Usually when I do, overtime opportunities at work manifest. Or that my utility bills might be slightly lower, or that my yearly escrow check arrived unexpectly. I also feel guilty asking for things when so many go without, but I don’t feel bad about opportunities that are presented.

9 Likes

Just me slowly making my way through responding to entries! :grinning:

@jan_TheGreenWitch Congrats to you for jumping into chant writing and congrats on it being successful, Jan! It is a really lovely chant, full of such great intention and love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Your setup is gorgeous too- hello little green Buddha! He is perfect for your abundance spellwork :green_heart:

@Phoenix_Rose Thank you so much, Maudot- you are very kind! :heart:

@MeganB Congrats on your money altar refresh- may it help bring in much prosperity for you! :blush::moneybag:

@Phoenix_Fire Absolutely beautiful- your candle burns so brightly, may your altar help you welcome in more prosperity and abundance into your life! :candle::sparkles: And I hope you’ve been able to get some good sleep too! :pray:

@jesikahlyn Welcome, Jessica! Thanks both for jumping in with your first post and for joining in the challenge- you’ve done a great job exploring the theme! :raised_hands: Congrats on your successful pop up, and I hope your anklet helps to invite in more luxury and prosperity into your life. So mote it be! :heart:

@Mary25 Your intention is so heartfelt and beautiful- and I completely agree that how a society treats and takes care of its most vulnerable and needy is representative of the quality of the society as a whole. I wish more people (especially politicians and those in power!) had as beautiful and caring of a heart as you have :pray::heartpulse:

@amber49 Welcome to the forum, Amber! It’s a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

@brandy9 Congrats on your first challenge entry and the job offer, Brandy- and yes! It not only counts, it’s a really beautiful entry too! It sounds like your candle work and the Wings of Flame spell both helped you move forward with the interviews and eventual job offer- I’m so excited for you! Lots of love to you as well- I’m wishing you all the best as you move forward with your new job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :candle::tada:

@WitchOfTheForest You’re visualizing where you want to be and leaving the door open to let the Universe to help you on your way- I think that’s a wonderful practice and a great positive attitude to nurture. Good for you, Elisa, and thank you so much for sharing your entry! :money_with_wings: :sparkles:

@Gardenstone I hope you enjoyed crafting your Prosperity Anointing Oil and that it came out how you wanted it to, Garden Stone! :grinning:

@Kasandra Always so creative with your words and translating- you make it flow so smoothly and look easy, but I know it’s a challenging thing to do! Great work and I hope your mindfully specific spellwork brings you exactly what you are hoping for :blush:

@Anjelique Congrats on your successful Money Flow Spell- it sounds like it was a big success! And it also sounds like you put it towards a very worthy cause :books::woman_mage: :two_hearts: Thank you so much for sharing your money spell, and I hope your money bowl works just as well for you- good luck! :moneybag:

@Sarafeena_Sage Awwww Sarall, you are so kind- I’m thrilled that you think the challenges are awesome! I’m blushing! :laughing: :heart:

@destinee2 Wishing you all the best with your Seven Day Money Spell, and congrats on the upcoming interview! Good luck tomorrow- may the interview go well and yield the result you are hoping for. Many blessings! :dove:

@robin77 Great work with your money bowl refresh- it sounds like you have loaded it with many wonderful things to help invite in prosperity, and it looks beautiful! :sparkles: :candle: May your lovely money bowl bring you all that you desire and more- so mote it be, Robin! :blush:

@Amethyst You not only got the chant to rhyme beautifully, but you included a fun line about rhyming in the chant itself- I love it! :partying_face: Beautiful work with the chant and candle dressing- I hope you can get your money reimbursement back asap :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Durga Thank you for sharing your beautiful money candle spell along with the heartfelt advice about including a note of gratitude- I think that is a very valid point, and something important to consider! :grinning: I personally do gratitude work in addition to (yet often separate from) other spellwork. It’s wonderful when the spell includes a written note or a reminder to express gratitude, but if gratitude is a central part of anyone’s practice I imagine it is included in other ways, shapes, and forms.

Cheers to your note and warning about ignoring blessings- I’ve also found it to be true! Appreciate what you’ve got (and especially what you’re given!) or it will certainly be taken away :sweat_smile:

Great entry, Durga- thank you for sharing it! :heart:

@crystal5 Well done on your Road Opener Spell, Crystal! :tada: Your setup is beautiful. How did the spellwork go for you, if you don’t mind me asking? I hope you had a lovely casting experience! :two_hearts:

@Jeannie1 It sounds like you had a lovely prosperity and wealth meditation- I’m wishing you all the best as you focus your intention on finding a great new job, Jeannie! :pray: You have such a beautiful heart- I know that you’d give your all to any position and that any workplace should be grateful to have you. Best of luck and lots of love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@zari Those are some very fascinating methods of enhancing money and prosperity from your culture, Zari- it is a real honor to learn about them! Thank you so much for sharing both your beautiful memories and the treasures traditions that you grew up with :heart::blush:

In regards to more crafting space, while I’m afraid the previous HandCrafting challenge did close, it wasn’t the first crafting themed challenge and certainly won’t be the last- it was indeed a fun and popular topic! For now, there is a Crafts Tag in the forum that stores all posts tagged as crafting and can be explored and added to at any time- feel free to check it out and add to it if you’d like! :thread: :sparkles::grinning:

@Reiko It sounds like you found the perfect spell as you built your first money bowl- that’s awesome, Reiko! Great work and I hope your money bowl helps to open the door for more prosperity in your life :money_with_wings: :blush:

@Ostara Ohhhhh that is such a pretty spell jar! :heart_eyes: The green wax really makes it pop- beautiful work, Ostara! May it help to invite in the prosperity you seek :moneybag:

@Murphy It sounds like you have a natural knack for money spells- even if the prosperity sometimes comes in forms other than cash! Acupuncture sessions are expensive- that sounds like a very good arrangement to me! :smile: :+1: Beautiful candle work with some positive signs as well, and it looks like the stars were indeed smiling upon you. Congrats on the new client and the successful spellwork, Murphy! :raised_hands:

@Garnet Oh noooo! I’m so sorry your spellwork ended up on the floor- sometimes opportunities come and other times they slip away. I guess it was a sign it was meant for another day, my friend! Apologies again, and thank you for your kind wishes :pray::heart:

@Artemisia I think another definition for Shadow Work is “answers we don’t want to hear”- and it is so easy to turn away or push by the things we find deep inside. But you didn’t! You took what you found, acknowledged it for what it was, and then moved towards addressing it in such a mature and powerful way. That is a really challenging thing to do- which means that you not only aced the money magick challenge, you aced your own ongoing challenge too! :raised_hands: :heart: I’m really really proud of you, Katnabis- you’ve done a very impressive thing!

Beautiful abundance jar spell- I hope it yields all the results you are hoping for and helps your business thrive :herb::blush: Wishing you and your business much prosperity and many blessings!

@Marsha I know and completely respect that this theme was something outside of your usual practice and not something you were comfortable with at first. I just want to say that you are so amazing for taking the time to assess, approach it creatively, and find your own path forward that resonates with you. Your affirmations and quotes are beautiful, and the ones you choose really represent the love, generosity, and gratitude that I can see are central to your practice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sun_with_face:

Gorgeous work, Marsha- thanks again for giving the theme a try! :heart:

@jennifer97 Welcome, Jennifer! Those are some beautiful intentions that come from an honest heart- thank you for sharing them, and I hope your money spells always yield the results you hope for. So mote it be! :sparkling_heart:

For anyone who hasn’t seen it yet, the Props and Presents post for this challenge is live in the forum and badges were sent out yesterday to everyone who submitted an entry! Thanks again to everyone who joined in :blush::trophy:

This discussion will remain open over the weekend, but please keep in mind that no additional badges are given out after the challenge officially closes.

The next challenge is coming very soon- for anyone interested, please keep an eye on the main page of the forum!

Blessed be! :moneybag::sparkles:

18 Likes

Thanks so much @BryWisteria

I have noticed that I feel lighter like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I’m really glad I decided to particiapte. I am not looking for a job, but I was offered one last night!

I believe in Magick :dizzzy:

8 Likes

Katnabis,
I believe in you! You are so powerful and prosperous and blessed :innocent:
Jeannie

7 Likes

Awww, thank you! Your message made my day. :heart:

7 Likes

Aww, thank you, love! I was really reaching it with that chant. LOL!

7 Likes

Marsha that is amazing- I know you said you weren’t looking for it, but it sounds like the Universe delivered! I think you are truly blessed by abundance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: Congrats to you on both the job offer and the successful spellwork! :tada:

You reached it, my friend- I think it’s a great success! :tada::two_hearts: :blush:

7 Likes

@Artemisia

Honey Girl, you need more confidence in yourself. You are a bright and kind person deserving of success. That statement sounded like Shadow Work raising its ugly head.

No one is perfect and sometimes our spells don’t work, for whatever reason. Don’t give up. You’re a strong and courageous woman (I’m so proud that you started your business.)
Stick to your guns.
Sending strength and confidence.
Garnet

8 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.