🏔 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Land Beneath Our Feet

This is such a beautiful ritual! Thank you for sharing. I’ll have to perform it some time soon to add my energy to protect Mother Gaia.

9 Likes

This view is amazing! I’m not at all jealous. :joy::joy::joy: My view is of other RVs and, of I’m lucky, the San Jacinto river. But that’s not much to look at either as it’s part of the Houston ship channel so lots of barges and it’s polluted where I’m at from an old paper plant.

I’ll just live vicariously through all this lovely pictures. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I’m hoping they can have it this year, they’ve canceled the past few years due to Covid. It’s a pain in the butt but it does bring in revenue to the area.

8 Likes

Hahaha! I think you are an Olympus fan girl :rofl: I will post the rest of the photos today, it has been a weird week with work and kept me from posting everything I wanted :sob: :sob: :sob:

8 Likes

@Amethyst Goodness knows the tourism sector needs all the help it can get- and I think that’s true for just about everywhere in the world! I hope they are able to have the festival this year and that it’s a big boost for your home town :blush::two_hearts:

@stavroula I am most definitely an Olympus fan girl! :joy::heart: And I would LOVE to see more of the pics when you’re able to post them! :raised_hands: Sorry to hear it’s been a weird week- I hope things are getting better for you :pray: We’ve made it to Wednesday, so just a few more days until the weekend is here :wink: Hang in there, Stavroula! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria we should be back up and running by this evening! It is a gorgeous spot and we love it! Bonus… it’s so easy to hike too!! And thanks, the boys are mine and my sweet niece was along for the day! We had a blast!

6 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you much for your always so uplifting comments. It gave me a big smile!

6 Likes

@AileyGrey I’m glad you all had so much fun in such a beautiful place! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :national_park: And fingers crossed they were able to fix your internet! :pray:

@Martje The pleasure is all mine, Martje! :heart: And haha that means we were smiling together, because reading your entry made me smile too :blush::two_hearts:

6 Likes

I love mountain streams! I waded in - it was icy cold!

7 Likes

Nothing like fresh and pure mountain water :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That’s a gorgeous picture, @crystal5! :mountain: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.