❤ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Love Magick

Weekly Witchy Challenge – Love Magic

I decided to do a Tarot Reading for myself and as I was reading the Merry Meet Monday I noticed a new posting of a New Tarot Love Reading for Valentine’s, this is the Tarot Spread that I knew I will do.

source of the image is from Spells8

Here is my Tarot Spread :tarot_card:

image source my own.

On the far side of my spread, there are three cards that represent three people that are very close to me.
Holy Love --Here the Angels of love are gathering around you in awe and celebration, for you are finally willing to remember how loving and lovable you are, and heaven is guiding you to see that you deserve loving relationships, loving experiences, and loving acceptances from the world around you.
Joy and Contentment — In order to usher positive energy into your life, your angels are encouraging you to do what makes you feel alive. Whether you are drawn to pursuing a hobby or spending time in nature or with loved ones, you are being guided to make those moves now.
Signs and Reminders – If you have ever found yourself questioning certain events or signs, it’s because somewhere within you, you don’t feel fully adequate or worthy of the love that is being shown to you. Know that you are worthy.

Draw another Card and place this one to the far left – The leftmost card is the heart card and this card represents YOU.
Power and Intention --When you align your intentions with the highest good and act with love and consideration, your power is intensified. Angels are encouraging you to reconnect with your initial ideas and intentions for whatever you are thinking about at this time, or even for your entire life.

The tarot cards in the center – the first one represents a physical or tangible trait of the person you are seeking. While the second card represents an emotional or spiritual trait of the person you are seeking.
The top two should have space between, symbolizing distance. These cards will help you to know more about the other part of your future love.
Compassion – Angels are surrounding you at this time and encouraging you to see yourself through their loving and holy eyes. Angel wisdom is encouraging you to love and treat yourself the way you would love to be loved and treated by others.
Harmony and Resolution – This is a time for you to visualize yourself, the situation, and everyone involved enveloped in a golden light of goodness and grace.

The next two Tarot cards the middle ones, the left one has a hint about how you will meet the love of your future. The right one will show you about the first impression of the love of your future.
Strength and Guidance --If you are wondering what the next step is, know that it will be revealed in due course. It’s not your job or duty to know everything that’s unfolding, just to take one step at a time until the solution and outcome are revealed. Have faith. Positive things are happening.
Take Charge and Action --If you are feeling ambitious at this time, this card is asking you to trust in your gifts and potential. You have the opportunity to move forward in your career, personal life, and spiritual life. Focus on your intention and send it out like an arrow!
The fifth Card – Hold this card to your chest, meditate on your past relationships, your own emotions, and inner guidance, and wish to invite a new wonderful relationship into your life.
When your heart is open and full of love, place your final card on the spread. This final card shows you the projected outcome of your next relationship.
Clear, Cancel, and Release – When this card is shown, you are being encouraged to clear any clutter from your life. If there is dust building up or stuff accumulating in your home, office, car, or anywhere else you spend time, clear it now. When you clear physical space, you clear psychic space. Making these simple changes will clear your energy and open you up to experiencing a sense of clarity and freedom.

Blessed Be :dizzy: :tarot_card:

14 Likes

Love this @debra2 :heart:

11 Likes

Cant forget those :heartpulse: :grin:

11 Likes

Thats awesome! :blush: im glad to share the info!

11 Likes

Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Love Magick

For the Love Magick Weekly Witchy Challenge, I drew Quan Yin’s Pink Dragon card from the Dragon Oracle by Diana Cooper. I decided to continue working with the pink energy I brought in during last week’s challenge. I used this opportunity to heal all of my relationships, including those from past lives. I combined the Quan Yin’s Pink Dragon’s energy with a cord-cutting spell for the challenge this week.

After creating my sacred space, I asked the dragons to dissolve the cords that bind me. As I sat quietly until I was completely released, I could feel the energy change to love. I will continue to work with beautiful pink dragons and Quan Yin. I also received personal messages, which will help to fully manifest my purpose. It was a beautiful private ceremony, that changed me. I actually feel different.

Thank you so much for such an inspiring challenge @BryWisteria

15 Likes

Happy Valentines Day to everyone! :two_hearts: For this week’s challenge, I felt compelled to do a Friendship Spell. :couple_with_heart_woman_woman: I have an old friend that I disconnected from over the last three years. Through a series of events and me moving away, I have, over time, let her go. She never let me go. She’s been a better friend than me. I do have a long history of detachment from people, which she knows about, and it’s something I’m actively working towards being better with. It’s bothered me we aren’t close anymore; I want to change this! She messaged me out of the blue last week, asking if I wanted to travel with her this summer to Massachusetts and Maine for ten days :heart: I didn’t hesitate and said yes! Booked my flight within hours of the invite. I’m treating us to a night in Salem :mage: on our road trip to Maine. We have a luncheon planned for a month from now, and it’s time to move forward in getting our relationship back on track. I did some much-needed meditation today and executed a well-thought-out friendship ritual and spell bottle. I then made two soy candles with the dried roses and used dried lavender, which was the incense I burned during the ritual. I’ll then gift her the candle when I see her soon. My heart feels lighter, and my vision is clear, getting back to a friendship I held so dear :heart:

IMG_20220214_141606350_HDR~3|225x500

15 Likes

Hi everyone. For this weeks challenge I decided to make the Sugar Jar spell found here on Spells8.
The last couple of weeks have been a real struggle for me mental health wise and I have been in a bit of a funk. I decided over the weekend that I needed to get out of the funk and show my self some self love so I did. I made the jar and meditated afterwards. I took some time to journal about how I was feeling and I feel really good. The energy and love flowing through me feels like a step in the right direction. It’s taken me a really long time to learn that no one will ever truly be able to love me if I can’t love myself. I spent so much of my time giving love to someone who never really loved me, it’s time that I show all that love and energy to myself.I will be sleeping with the jar next to my bed and repeat the spell for a few weeks. I really enjoyed this spell and challenge much more than I thought I would. Valentines to me has always been silly but this year it actually meant something to me. Love to all. :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Love to you @rachel21 :heart:

11 Likes

Garnet - Loved :heavy_heart_exclamation:your jar and so mote it be! I like how you saved your roses from decade to decade that was pretty neat you go girl!

Torista - I loved your prayer

Travel witch, I hope you feel better sending you love your way!

Miss a- I like how you gave us many other crystals for love I didn’t realize that there were so many for love.

Mary 25 - I love chocolate and strawberries are magical very nice thank you.

Valentine moon baby- I like your love oil you made and you’re very pretty altar and is very beautiful thank you!

Jessica- I like Rhindochsite too I have much of it for self-acceptance :heart::heartbeat::heart:

Janis- thank you for all of your kindness :kissing_heart:

Satin - Sending you love and light :high_brightness: and may you enjoy your trip and yes you deserve that vacation :sunrise: Stay safe and keep you eyes on the Lord and Lady

Kassandra - That tea sounds so warm and the dear is protective thanks for your knowledge! :deer:

Silver Bear- Loved ur pics so empowering!

Jem - Self Love is a must and I hope you enjoyed your ritual!:hugs::sparkles:

Jessica- Theives oil is so powerful and I bet since you have so much emotions in your spell, it holds power :battery:

So more it be!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I just want give unkuddos for staying true to urself and working your emotions out!

I loved ur new treasures! So nice thanks for sharing! I love sea shells you had in your cabinet!

Christina- great meditation thanks

Siofra - You are such a light source thank :bowing_man: you

Debra- Thanks for the Tarot spread

Marsha- Great deck :grin:

Mistella- Happy Valentine’s Day to you as well! I am glad that your heart feels much lighter and you have your friendship still to hold dear!

Rachel21- Great sugar spell !

For this challenge I used an amulet and tailsman to unite my love together!My husband gifted me this necklace too. I also made a pine smudging stick I will burn :fire: with my husband of 8 years.I use the lovers tarot card and Aphrodite to invoke peace :peace_symbol: and love :heart: in our relationship!

Love :heart: and light
Love u all for all that you bring to the coven!
Jeannie

15 Likes

For my love magic I chose to take a self love bath.
I used an epson salt/baking soda base;

I added the following oils:
lavender, lemongrass, and vanilla absolute.

I added the following herbs to the bath as well:
Lavender, Red Rose petals, Yarrow buds, Sage leaves.

I used 2 red candles and 1 pink candle that I dressed with love oil and rose petals.

I also included a few crystals:
Rose Quartz, Pink Opal, Strawberry Quartz, Rhodonite, & Ruby

My husband spoiled me with wonderful gifts today too! I was very surprised. I will post pictures of that later.

I was feeling worried about Ukraine and Russia so I made I grid for communication, peace, and resolve.

Sorry for a blurry picture, its been a busy day.
Love all around :heart:
Sarall

13 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

The forum is full of love and delight thanks to everyone’s exploration of love magick and Valentine’s celebrations- everyone’s entries have been so amazing to see! :heart_eyes: Thank you so much for joining in the love magick challenge :heartpulse:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Much love and Blessed be! :sparkling_heart: :blush:

5 Likes

@Mary25 So much to love about Strawberries- this is such a fun entry, Mary! Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom along with all of the additional resource links, I learned a ton about strawberries thanks to you! :strawberry: :blush:

@ValentineMoonBabe You embody the spirit of Valentine’s Day, Kelly- this is clearly a very treasured holiday for you! :blush: Your love altar is beautiful and your meditation experience sounds like it was amazing- I’m glad you had such a lovely time! Thank you for sharing and wishing your son a very happy and blessed bday :cake::sparkles:

@Jessica72 The Moving On Spell is a lovely one, Jessica- thank you so much for sharing it here, I am sure someone will find it that needs it! :heart: And it sounds like the holiday is a tough time for you this year- sending big hugs and lots of love. Remember that it is not a time of loss or sadness, but rather a landmark of your freedom and taking back control of your life and love. Because you have so much love, Jessica- you are such a bright and beautiful soul! :sparkling_heart: I’m glad your mother is on the healing mend after her surgery and that you were able to take some “me” time to explore that apothecary- it looks beautiful there! Congrats to you on your big adventure and all the beautiful treasures you got. You deserve everything and more! :sparkles:

@Janis Thank you so much, Janis- you are very kind! Yes, I’m happy to say I’m doing much better now :people_hugging::blush: Ohhh a wee bit of cocoa makes everything better, and I think it’s a wonderful part of your friendship spellwork- beautifully done, Janis! :clap: I’m so glad the theme resonated with you this week and I hope you are able to reconnect with your dear friend :pray:

@Satu_TheGreenWitch The story of how you met your husband is precious- it sounds like the two of you are quite the match! :heart::blush: I can relate to what you’ve said about falling in love despite physical distance as my partner and I also met online and dated long-distance for months before finally being able to meet up. True love will carry on despite barriers :grinning: :+1: Congrats to the two of you for everything you’ve overcome together- and I wish you both a very exciting and fun vacation! You definitely deserve it- have a blast! :sunglasses: :beach_umbrella:

@Kasandra That is a very interesting tea leaf reading, especially for a reading around romance/relationships, Kasandra! A doe and stag are a “pair”, two creatures that embody different qualities yet complement one another naturally and perfectly. Very exciting to see what the future holds for you, my friend! :wink: :deer: Beautiful love sachet as well, and I love your chant to Aphrodite! Well done! :rose:

@Silverbear Awwww Laurie that is such a sweet story- true soulmates! :heart: And I’m in awe of those botanical garden pictures. Your husband really knows how to celebrate a beautiful anniversary! :national_park: :sparkles:

@Christina4 The Self-Love Break is one of my favorites- good for you for indulging in some lovely self-care, Christina! :blush: I’m glad you enjoyed the meditation, and I think Sleepy Time tea is the perfect finishing touch, it is so relaxing! Great job :revolving_hearts:

@Garnet Awww Garnet that is the sweetest story of you and your husband!!! :heart_eyes:

@Joy4 Cheers to that, Joy! I hope you had a lovely self-care ritual and a wonderful Valentine’s Day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@CrashaNova That is such a nice practice of choosing a self-care crystal and then carrying it with you throughout the day! May your crystal of the day always serve to remind you that you are loved and treasured :gem::two_hearts: Great self-love work- thanks for sharing!

@Susurrus Hooray for mirror magick, Siofra- what a great way to channel your self-love work! :mirror: :heart: Your ritual looks beautiful, the light of the candles in the mirror is very enchanting. Great job and thanks for sharing!

@Jem1 Your Valentine’s Magick is inspirational, Jem- what a lovely practice! :star_struck: I love how you combined a crystal grid with affirmations and journalling into a personal love spell best suited to you. That is really well done! :clap:

@Jim That is so nice of you, Jim- I am sure your wife appreciated your kind gift! Hope you both had a lovely Valentine’s Day :blush:

@MeganB Hooray for apple spells- that is such a great topic, Megan! Thanks for sharing your video :apple: :two_hearts:

@Debra2 Oh Debra I am so excited that you explored the new Valentine’s spread- thanks for giving it a try! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Your cards are stunning and, looking at what you drew for the relationships cards on the right, I can tell you are blessed by some very powerful and loving forces guiding you forward :heart: And what a draw to get Power and Intention as the card representing you! It was amazing seeing your spread here and I feel like, when it comes to loving relationships, there are bright things coming your way. Beautifully done and thank you so much for sharing! :star2:

@Marsha I can’t think of a more perfect card to explore than the Love Dragon, Marsha- may She bring you much love, divine blessings, and positive energy! :hearts: :cherry_blossom: It sounds like you had a very nice ceremony too, I’m so happy for you and I’m delighted that you enjoyed the challenge- thank you so much for joining in! :sparkles:

@Mistella Life may drag us all over the place, but the true friendships worth having always seem to manage to stick around- even when we think they may have faded away. I am so happy you were able to reconnect with your old friend, Mistella, and how exciting to have such a fun adventure on the horizon! :star_struck: You are going to have a blast in Salem- there is so much to do there! :black_cat: And ohhhh your friendship ritual, spell bottle, and candles look amazing- you have such a beautiful setup :rose: Thanks so much for sharing!

@Rachel21 Great job with your sugar jar spell, Rachel! :clap: I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been struggling with your mental health lately, but I’m glad to hear that your lovely self-care work helped to cheer you up and rediscover your inner worth and bright love inside! :star2: Lots of love back to you too- many blessings!

@Jeannie1 Thank you so much Jeannie, I’m happy to say I’m feeling much better now! :people_hugging: The necklace from your husband is beautiful- he really knows how to give good gifts! :grinning: Everything looks so beautiful there, I hope you both had a wonderful Valentine’s Day :blush:

@Sarafeena_Sage A self-love bath is such a great way to indulge in self-care, and it sounds like a very luxurious and healthy bath! :bathtub: :sparkles: Thank you for the lovely crystal grid for the situation between Ukraine and Russia- it is on the news a lot and has my partner (who is Polish) especially worried. Your spellwork is very lovely and heartfelt, Sarall- thank you so much for sharing! :heart:

13 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria! :heart: I really enjoyed doing that one & my daughter offered up “her” :roll_eyes: eyeliner (a pencil she took from my room) & then was curious about what I was doing. I think she is going to do it to her vanity mirror, she asked me if that meant she was doing magic :sparkles:. That snowballed :snowflake: into a whole conversation about her using the tarot cards that I had gifted her to the crystals she picked out when we go to the crystal shops. It was a big snowball. Anyway, that particular mirror :mirror: always makes me smile or happy :smiling_face: when I look at it. it always has, so whoever had it before me I think :thinking: felt the same way when they used it.

9 Likes

I love that Pink Dragon @marsha :dragon:

9 Likes

@MeganB I watch your videos all the time! :heart::grin:

9 Likes

Thank you so much @BryWisteria and @Sarafeena_Sage for your amazing words of encouragement, love and support xxx

9 Likes

@BryWisteria thank youuuuu :heart:

10 Likes

Aww thank you :heart: That means a lot to me!

10 Likes

‘Lady, I loves your crystal.’ Deluth.
‘Are you Jealous?’ I asked.
’ Why yes I am, and I’m gonna get it!’
‘Deluth Stop it, Leave this nice lady alone…and her crystal!’
Sorry, he came home for visit and is now coveting your crystal.
Dragons, go figure.
Seriously I love your display.
Garnet

8 Likes

@Jeannie1 thank you for sharing your lovely alter and beautiful necklace your husband gifted you. Great design with the two hearts and the figure eight. :hearts::infinity: :hearts:

I’m intrigued with the symbol on one of your candles that looks like two keys joined together. I’m not familiar with it.

And Love & Love returned to you
Janis :triskele:

10 Likes