🛟 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Magickal Safety

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

A huge thank you to everyone who explored safety methods in magick this week! Your safety stories, tips, advice, and spellwork are both fascinating to hear about and are a true blessing- the gathering of entries here are sure to help fellow witches stay safe and protected. Thank you so much for looking out for one another this week! :handshake: :heart:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : To avoid confusion, this discussion will be locked until the Props and Presents post appears. At that time, this thread will reopen for discussion for a few more days- comments are welcome during this time, but please note that no additional prizes will be given.

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face:

Blessed be! :ring_buoy: :sparkles:

6 Likes

The challenge deadline has passed- thank you to everyone who joined in!

This topic is reopening for any continued discussion and comments (feel free to respond to entries that were shared, chat about the challenge theme, etc!)

The “Props and Presents” award post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

Award Post for the Magickal Safety Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional badges will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you. Yes they are esculenta and nearly as big as I am

7 Likes

Thank you for the shiny new badge @BryWisteria! :hugs::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly: :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Hi @BoredKender! Welcome to the forum! It’s great to have you posting!

7 Likes

You’re very welcome, Crystal! :heart: :hugs:

6 Likes

Oh goodness I wish I was on your side of the pond. :weary:

7 Likes

@BoredKender Have you visited ever? The west country is nice if you get a chance one day. I’ve visited your side of the pond. Fell in love with Texas :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I’ve never been outside of the US unfortunately. Texas is definitely not a beautiful place to be now with what the governor is doing there. It is pretty though. I live in the mitten state, Michigan. One of the few safe states.

8 Likes

@BoredKender Yes I see on the news here things are changing in America. I hope one day it will change back and this current strange tide thats going through the world will pass. Michigan sounds nice. I hope you’re able to stay safe. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Beautiful altar!

8 Likes

I saw that too. As one of my major obsessions, I don’t know why but I’m not sure how I feel about that

6 Likes

@Nixi Nessy has kept him/herself hidden this long, I think Nessy will outsmart them still :joy::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I agree and I hope he/she does. Those of us who know he/she is there don’t need validation and, I don’t know who I’m quoting it about what, “I sense something sinister afoot”

6 Likes

Nessy, Sasquatch,and Yeti travel in and out of this dimension I think? It is the only plausible explanation in my mind as to how they stay so elusive? IMHO

6 Likes

Probably do. Definitely something out there, and they never get caught. :sparkling_heart::sauropod:

6 Likes

I love ours. Husband had her since she was little. She is about 20 years old now. Love when she comes out and visits us. She has been spending alot of time under my bed. He name is Loki, but when she gets a little to playful or being mischievous i call her salem lol.

8 Likes

Such a sweetie @wendy

6 Likes