Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Meditation Magick Garnet

Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Meditation Magick Challenge entry, garnet

Meditation Magick

Meditation was first developed in India, a very long time ago. The oldest documented evidence of the practice of meditation are wall arts in the Indian subcontinent from approximately 5,000 to 3,500 BCE, showing people seated in meditative postures with half-closed eyes. Possibly even longer

The History of Meditation: Its Origins & Timeline

Have you ever heard the saying “mind over matter?”
I don’t know where is was first said, but I do know that there are many meanings. I like to apply it to Magick and more precisely, to Meditation.

Have you ever hear of past cell memory? Say, your knee hurts but you can find nothing wrong. It could very well be a past life cell memory. Deja Vu, unusual memories, dreams/nightmares, fears & phobias, uncontrollable habits and birthmarks are just a few signs of past live cellular memories. Another is inexplicable pain (always have these symptoms medically evaluated.)may be associated with an injury sustained in a past life.

What Is Cellular Memory? 8 Signs Of A 'Past Life' Connection

OK, foundation laid.

Either lie down or sit comfortably hands held palms up. Close your eyes.
first: I like to practice total relaxation, starting by taking deep breaths.

Using the white light of spirit, starting at the base/root chakra (“I am.”), relaxing every muscle, releasing any pain, real or remembered. Moving up your lower legs, knees, thighs, relax, let go of the pain. You feel the warmth or perhaps a tingling as you proceed.

Then your hips, sacrum (sacral or navel chakra)(“I feel.”).

Feel the warmth, the soothing tingle up to your solar plexus, (‘I do.’). Here, feel acceptance, a release of any remembered pain. Keep breathing in and out. As you move up your torso, (front and back)think of your organs and intestines. Send soothing healing light to erase anything that’s wrong or remembered illness or pain.

Reach out for your heart (‘I love.’)& lungs, clearing any clogs or narrowing in your arteries, veins, capillaries, all your blood vessels will flow smoothly and your heart beat with a renewed energy and light. Moving up, don’t forget your shoulders, arms hands and fingers. Your back muscles slowly begin to relax, the warmth and light of spirit caresses each fiber, your pain begins to diminish and quietly is gone.[this part is hard for me].

You now reach for your throat (I Speak.'). Send healing light and energy to your thyroid and pituitary gland, your mouth, cheeks eyes…relax and sooth your jaws and the back of your skull.

Rise up to the area between your brows (‘I See.’). Concentrate on that one area and soon you really will see the all seeing eye.

I love this part best, moving to my crown chakra (‘I know’) At this point the white light turns to gold and your whole body is bathed in its healing light!

There are several things you can do at this point, concentrate on your mediation subject or You can start an astral travel.

The first few times I did it, not to much happened but I was really relaxed.
Then, I finally floated out of my psychical body and looked down at myself reclining. I remember laughing and crying at the same time as I just took off flying. I felt like Top Gun spinning, loop de loops soaring over mountains lakes & streams.

I found my secret garden or sanctuary but didn’t stay long, I was afraid I wouldn’t want to come back.

This challenge was a joy and an adventure, Thank you .
Garnet

8 Likes

I am, I feel, I do, I love, I speak, I see, I know… this meditation method is brilliant, @Garnet! :heart::blush:

I’ve tried many different types of body scans with various levels of success- I think having a set phrase that ties directly to each chakra point is such a great anchor as you go through the scan :person_in_lotus_position: I can’t wait to give this one a try!

I know the feeling- it doesn’t happen too often for me, but sometimes a meditation or a dream just feels so good and so right, it can actually be a bit painful to have to leave it :heart:

Sounds like your meditation was a soaring success! Great work and thank you so much for sharing :blush:

Blessed be!

4 Likes

@BryWisteria I almost remember Francisco mentioning that Mantra in something he posted but my brain is running our of storage, so I 've forgotten.
LOL
Garnet

4 Likes

Hmmm there is a lesson on mantras on Spells8, and plenty of mantras have been shared here in the forum, but I can’t seem to find this one in particular anywhere. If it’s already around here somewhere, I can’t find it either! :laughing:

So thank you again for sharing it, Garnet- it is a really great mantra and I feel blessed to read it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lots of love! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.