šŸ”„ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Of the Element Fire

So glad you enjoyed the challenge- it was a pleasure to hear your experience and Iā€™m looking forward to seeing your fire magick shine again in the future, Walter! :fire::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It sounds like you have quite the ā€œapprenticeā€- she sounds like a very patient and well-behaved spellwork partner :laughing: :dog: :two_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you Jeannie! Yes, I agree all the elements are awesome! Like you mentioned, they are unique in their own way. Hahahah, yes just flush everything down lolā€¦Weather has been pretty bad here and everywhere is full of ice. Just seems like the easiest thing to do, without going outside. Plus, I imagined the flush taking all my banish emotions far, far, away. Thank you! I am pretty loyal when I care about people. If someone is in my life, I will always be there for them. I try to follow, donā€™t do unto others what you wouldnā€™t want done to you. Since becoming Wiccan I feel Iā€™ve grown more of an empath, I think. However, i tell people donā€™t mistake my kindness for weakness. Because, my purr can become a roar very rapidly. Iā€™m also very protective of my loved ones. .

Thanks Jeannie, shes actually a Papillon. But everyone thinks sheā€™s a chihuahua. My other dog that passed away almost 2 years next month was a Chihuahua. Everyone thought they were related lolā€¦

Blessed be.

6 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you! Yes definitely want to incorporate more fire-magick in the future. Hahahaha, yes Jersey is pretty well-behaved. I think she knows the routine already lolā€¦She doesnā€™t mind that I douse her with florida water and incense. Should get her a little Witches hat lolā€¦

Blessed be

6 Likes

I know this is over but I thought this would be nice to add here.

This is an Aquarius New Moon tarot spread.

6 Likes

Thank you Jeannie!

6 Likes

Oh my goodness I bet Jersey would look adorable in a little witchesā€™ hat! :laughing: :dog: :two_hearts: She sounds so well-behaved and patient- the perfect pup-apprentice! :grin:

Lovely resource for fire magic- thanks for sharing, @Christina4! :fire: :blush:

4 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.